Things you should know about Bank Clerk

Posted by Girdhari Singh
August 19, 2017

Bank Clerk

The Bank Clerk work is a section level Banking Job. A Bank Clerk is engaged with everyday exercises of a Bank and works of a Bank and assumes a basic part in building the asset structure of the Bank. Keeping money Sector is the foundation of India’s economy. Subsequently, every part connected with a Bank assumes a key part in building the economy of the nation. A Bank Clerk is in charge of a considerable measure of client administrations gave at different Banks. He guarantees that the clients are furnished with the best Customer Service involvement.

Bank Clerk Role

An agent is either allocated to a branch or to a Regional/Zonal/Head office of a Public Sector Bank. Different parts of a Bank Clerk are:

Being the Head Cashier who is in charge of taking care of money and gold credits. He/She is likewise in charge of the trade offset the branch and related ATM 24×7 and necessities to orchestrate settlements as and when required.

Being a Teller (CASH) who helps individuals with their money exchanges.

Being a Single Window Operator (SWO) is normally doled out at the counter. SWO helps clients by engaging their solicitations including yet not restricted to adjust enquiry, explanation demands.

He/She is additionally selected as an advances assistants whose part incorporates different errands like recording advance archives, opening advance records, producing payment plans, assembling credit data reports, checking NPA’s, field examinations, paying yield advance protection, sending charge (clients TDS and workers Income assess) to government, attributing benefits to government retired people and doing a horde of undertakings which the Regional Office asks on customary premise.

In a provincial/Zonal/Head office, a representative is normally given an office and his employment part relies upon the division.

Bank Clerk Salary

The pay of Bank Clerk got changed after the declaration of seventh Pay Commission. The Clerk appreciates a ton of advantages that Bank gives to its workers. Aside from the Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance and House Rent Allowance are likewise given to the hopefuls. A Clerk is likewise given the advantages of Pension Plan as advised by the Public Sector Bank in which he/she joins.

How about we observe the Salary Structure of a Bank Clerk:

Compensation Structure               Pay Scale

Fundamental Pay             Rs. 12,812/ –

Dearness Allowance        Rs. 5,124/ –

House Rent Allowance   Rs. 1,921/ –

Net Salary            Rs. 19,857/ –

Bank Clerk Vacancy

The Vacancy for the post of Clerical Cadre contrasts from Bank to Bank and it is chosen by the exams led by IBPS or the other Public Sector Banks. How about we observe the generally chose Bank Clerk Vacancy for the year 2017-2018:  Currently IBPS is notify new openings. Aspirant can apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 online at official website.

IBPS Clerk: 19243 posts

SBI Clerk: Around 15000 (expected) posts

Other Bank Clerk Exam: 10000+ posts

Bank Clerk Jobs

Various Banks gives Clerical Jobs to applicants who wish to join the lofty Public Sector Banks. Countless are made for the post of Clerk each year and various Banks lead Clerical Exams to choose contender to this post. For year 2017-18, the rundown of Exams to be led to employ possibility for the post of Clerical Cadre are:

SBI Clerk 2017

IBPS Clerk 2017

RRB Clerk 2017

Karur Vyas Clerk 2017

Karnatka Bank Clerk 2017

South Indian Bank Clerk 2017

Nainital Bank Clerk 2017

Government Bank Clerk 2017

Bank of Maharashtra Clerk 2017

Bank Clerk Syllabus

Bank Clerk Syllabus is intended to check the Aptitude of the Candidate and in addition his mindfulness about the General Banking Terminologies. The Bank Clerk Exam happens in two stages:

Preparatory Exam

Mains Exam

Three noteworthy segments are solicited in the Preliminary Phase from any Bank Clerk Exam: Reasoning, English Language, Numerical Ability.

The mains exam contains four segment: Reasoning and Computer Aptitude, General/Financial Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language.

Bank Clerk Eligibility

The applicant must satisfy the accompanying qualification criteria keeping in mind the end goal to be qualified for the Bank Clerk exam.

The applicant must be 20-28 years of age while applying for the Clerical Post.

The hopeful must have the base capability necessity of a graduate before applying for assistant unit. He/She should hold a substantial degree from a perceived State or Central University.

The hopeful must not hold any criminal record while applying for the exam. On the off chance that discovered blameworthy, his/her candidature will be promptly scratched off.

Bank Clerk Preparation

The arrangement of Bank Clerk exam must be done viably by remembering the most recent example and the syllabus of the Bank Clerk exam. Since the syllabus covers countless, it is important for the contender to pick the correct arrangement of books and Mock Test Series to get ready for this examination.

Hopefuls should likewise experience earlier years’ Bank Clerk question papers keeping in mind the end goal to adjust to the adjustment in example of the exam.