I am Ghazala and anxiety is the only flatmate I have. I wake up to it, and sleep with it in this house I reluctantly call mine. Here are 37 things anxiety makes me think of or feel every day.
1. I can’t get up.
2. Why is my body always hurting?
3. Why am I so ugly?
4. How can I share my feelings with a person? I am a burden.
5. I hope I don’t get any messages or calls for the next hour at least.
6. Why haven’t they messaged me?
7. Am I worth anything? Am I talented at all?
8. Gosh, why I am always drowning in self-pity?
9. No one will ever love me.
10. I’ll never feel sexually aroused.
11. They like everyone but me.
12. Should I go to the washroom and cry?
13. Crying will exhaust me but that’s all I want to do.
14. I am a burden.
15. No one will ever learn anything from me.
16. I need to be a better person right now.
17. I have forgotten how to masturbate.
18. Should I start taking medication?
19. Will anyone smart right-swipe me?
20. Will I ever be a leader?
21. I am worthless.
22. I am a big burden.
23. I don’t feel like living on most days.
24. I don’t want to die too soon.
25. Will I ever be able to write again?
26. I hope 9 am never comes, and I never have to leave home.
27. I don’t want to talk to anyone.
28. I want to pull my hair out.
29. Why are my fingers and toes hurting so much?
30. What is a constant pit in someone’s stomach called?
31. I wish something happens and I can miss work without guilt tomorrow.
32. How will I live after my parents die?
33. What is the meaning of being strong?
34. I am a burden and everyone hates me.
35. I can’t stop crying now.
36. Please help me.
37. What do I do?