If you are newly married, then you cannot miss out on the attractive Mauritius honeymoon holidays. Even for others, there are lucrative Mauritius holiday packages that can be availed by the tourists. If you are visiting the majestic islands of Mauritius, the place has a lot to offer to the tourists. Here are some of the weirdest and unique vacation things that can be done while in this island country:
- Go Swimming with Dolphins: You must have loved the view of the dolphins magically across the water surfaces on TV. Wouldn’t you be thrilled to know that you might be the fortunate one to swim along with the dolphins into their nativity? It can be a lifetime experience for the tourists out there to swim with the pod of dolphins. Swimming next to the amazing mammals in the fresh waters of the island can serve to be the most memorable moments of your life. Do have this charismatic experience when you are in Mauritius.
- Dance Along the Sega: The Mauritians love the sega music and dancing on this native music is their deep passion. So if you come across a group of people dancing to the musical tunes of sega, then do not miss out an opportunity to shake a leg with them as well. Sega music was declared as the UNESCO’s Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity. You can come across this music anywhere on the radio, across the supermarkets, on the Mauritian streets, pubs and several more.
- Unwind on Some Uninhabited Island: If you wish to unwind yourself from the hectic life schedule, then a day spent at an uninhabited island can be the perfect relaxation for you.There are various uninhabited islands across the main Mauritius island. These might be Ile Plate, Ile aux Cerfs, Ile aux Benitiers and Ilot Gabriel. You can spend your day going around in the wild or swimming in the fresh turquoise waters.
- Daring to Try the Crushed Chilies: They call it the Mauritian ketchup. It includes the fiery hot chilies that are crushed along with apples, pineapples, or mangoes. If you are on the adventurous side, then you can dare yourself or play a prank on someone to eat this mind-blowing crushed chilies. If you still feel brave enough, then you can consider taking a jar of these hot chilies along with you.
- Go Fishing: If you haven’t had the opportunity to experience live fishing in your life, then Mauritius offers ample chances to explore the joys of fishing out in the middle of the ocean. You can enjoy this experience greatly by being lucky to catch come wild and big species. Mauritius is ranked as the most popular fishing destination in the world that is sought after by many fishing enthusiasts.
Wish to experience something unique and equally weird in your life? You can make use of your holiday package Mauritius to enjoy your vacation to the maximum.
Youth Ki Awaaz is an open platform where anybody can publish. This post does not necessarily represent the platform's views and opinions.