This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Parthiban Vijayaraghavan. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

3 Steps To Help You Execute That Dream Project You’ve Always Wanted To

More from Parthiban Vijayaraghavan

Imagine you are in a busy cafe. You will see many people there – some of them chatting and some working. And if you tap each one of them and ask them for an Idea to do a Business believe me each of them will come up with quite an interesting idea. Anyone can come up with ideas, but it is only few who is able to take that idea to finish line. Do you know Why? It is because those are able to take actions and execute them to transform their vision into reality.

Here are three simple steps that I think can help you transform your vision much closer to reality.

1. Passion

Do a reality check, are you really passionate or trying to find an alternative for your day job? If it is the latter then do not even proceed further. It is extremely important that you are highly passionate as that’s what will drive you to work hard and commit a 100% to your idea.

How would do you recognise what you’re really passionate about?

Do this simple exercise for 7 Days. Be aware and conscious of what you think and speak during off working hours, either with friends or family. At the end of each day, note down all your topics. Second, ask yourself whenever you are free, what is the first thing that comes to your mind?

If you keep a tab of this for seven days and then look for a pattern, you will be able to figure out what’s your true passion.

2. Plan

The first step is to put your idea into the business model canvas. This is a fundamental step before you go any further, this is a strategic decision process which will help you to think out of the box, understand the flow of execution and most importantly the areas which you need maximum support. There are 9 boxes in the Canvas and you may be good at the most 3 – 4 boxes, but you certainly would need support and help in the other boxes and that’s how you will be able to discover when you complete this business model canvas.

3. Network

This is also a crucial part of the process. In the areas you identified that you need help in, start looking for mentors that can guide you.

One of the best places to start is LinkendIn. Once you add them to your network, you will be able to send them a personal note or the better option would be to look for their email address and send them a personal note to be your mentor. You will have to identify at least 20 people as the chances of people mentoring is quite low.

You can even try to look for seminars or events, that will bring you more networking opportunities. Remember each one of us has tremendous potential, it is up to us to reach our full potential.

It’s the choices we make each day that determine our future. Make a conscious choice to discover your passion, design and develop the business canvas and network with right people.

More from Parthiban Vijayaraghavan

By Priyanka Mishra

By poorvi ammanagi

By Bloomsbury India