This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by India Health Help. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Affordable Infertility Treatment in India for Global Patients

More from India Health Help

Infertility among couples is a growing with each passing. However, thanks to the scientific and technological advancement, this problem can be treated with help of advance treatments and methods. This post provides an overview on the different treatments for infertility with special reference to Infertility treatment in India and why India is the best destination to undergo this treatment.

Becoming a parent is the most beautiful as well as the most satisfying experience of a person’s life. However, many a times, it so happens that not everyone gets to experience this beautiful feeling easily. But medical science has made it possible for almost every childless couple to relive this hope once again with the help of IVF treatment.

Different infertility treatments

Depending upon the exact cause for infertility, a number of different treatments are then carried out to cure this infertility. Some of the popular methods include intrauterine insemination (IUI), in-vitro fertilization (IVF), Embryo donation, Egg donation, Intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) as well as Gamete Intrafallopian Transfer (GIFT) etc to name some.

Understanding the IVF treatment

IVF treatment in India is operative in almost all the major hospitals in India.  IVF is the abbreviation of the term ‘In-vitro fertilization’ treatment which helps in curing a couple’s infertility problem. This procedure actually involves fertilization which takes place externally or outside the body, to be precise in glass. In this medical procedure, fertility medicines are used which help in stimulating the ovaries. This results in the ovaries making or developing more number of eggs. These newly developed eggs are then mixed with the sperm and the combination of the egg and sperm is kept in test tube for few days during which the sperm fertilizes the eggs in order to convert into embryos which are then introduced in the female’s body to grow and develop.

Why India?

The past few years have seen India emerge as one of the preferred destinations among foreign couples to proceed with their medical treatment. India does not just offer all medical surgeries as well as treatments at reasonable prices, but the medical expertise in India is also quite impressive. On an average, Infertility treatment Cost is approximately 2.5 lakhs and for couples wanting to undergo IVF, Cost of IVF in India although varies from city to city, on an average it can cost you somewhere in the range of Rs 90000 to almost Rs. 175,000 for the complete treatment.

Opt for the best Infertility Treatment

If you want to get the best treatment with experienced and well read medical professionals, then India Health Help is the perfect destination for you. At India Health Help, you will get medical opinion from some of the best medical practitioners in the industry and that too, at affordable costs. Last but not the least, all the details which you share here shall be kept with utmost confidential and shall respect your privacy throughout the procedure.

More from India Health Help

By zaheer ahmad

By trueketoiz