This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Mir Seeneen. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Celebrating The Teacher

More from Mir Seeneen

We all must have heard, “Behind every successful man, there is a woman”.
But today , I want to modify this apopthegm,
To me,
Behind every sucessful person, there are men, and those men are his Teachers.”

Every individual is an enlarged replica of his teachers. Teachers are the beacons who empower us to make the precarious winds favourable to our journey and pave us a way to reach our ultimate port of calls.

Conventionally, to call someone a Teacher” is an easy job. But , in contradiction, to give someone the stature of a teacher in your life, is a totally different conviction. Islam,our De’en, has paid considerable attention to a teacher for being the first brick in the structure of social development and perfection, and the cause of guiding and developing the behaviour and mentalities of individuals and communities.

But today, it’s very unfortunate too see the young blood, spewing venom against their teachers, passing catty comments over them and perpetuating ridicule behind their backs.
Consequently, with  each passing day, the Teacher-Student Relationship is deteriorating.
Mere the teachers couldn’t be held  responsible for this veering fiasco. Apart from a minute quota, a large proportion of youth is interested in every other activity barring academics . Teachers try to engage the students in effective learning and try to promote their Educational Levels. But all in vain, students are reluctant to absorb.

To them , they have their own strategies to achieve their destinations and doesn’t expect anybody to interfere or dictate commands over them. The result of this tumult comes out to be drastic. Teachers start to display their negativity towards students through snide and by passing sarcastic comments over children. On the other hand, the students begin to disrespect  the teachers by criticising them harshly. And ultimately this tussle between the pupils and the teacher never comes to an end.

As beautifully stated by Spanish Writer, Noel Clarasó”  and I quote his words:
Every problem has a solution . Problem is where to find it”.
Some complexities may take a little longer to figure out . But , with the passage of time, things begin to get better.

Contemporarily, in India on 5th September , when the   Teachers’ Day “ is celebrated;
Let us take a pledge, Let’s try to refurbish the value of this treasure trové Relation.
Indeed! Where there is a Will, there is a Way. Let us try our best to beautify Student-Teacher tie-up.

A close, but  a limited communication between the students and a teacher can turn  extremely  beneficial to the teacher for a better understanding of  the child’s learning difficulties. The art of teaching is the art of assisting discovery.  A teacher can influence the eternity of the children  and help in their social and psychic development, as well. This storehouse of wisdom plants the seeds of knowledge, sprinkles them with love and patiently nurtures their growth to fabricate  tomorrow’s dreams.

Today, on this special occasion, I want to thank each and every soul who made me learn, who taught me how to utter, even a single word. Thanks for upskiling me and edifying me to strive in this Quaestuary World. Merely, a      ” Thank You “ may not be enough to express my gratitude, neither could I remit for all your favours.

But,sincerely, Yeah!
I can make you feel special by conveying this heartfelt message to you:
You might  be knowing this or ephemerally  , you may  even not be,
But, Let me tell you, from the depth of my heart;

You are the  Best Teachers”.

More from Mir Seeneen

By Deepanshu Bajaj

By Follicle Fix Reviews

By logupdate africa