Dadpreneur: Connection reTRIved

Posted by Iram Jahan
September 29, 2017

“Think of your family,today and everyday thereafter.Don’t let the busy world,of today keep you from showing how much you love and appreciate your family”

As a hostelier,i’ve always wanted to spend time with my family,Maa and Baba,the ultimate people i can rely upon,most often.Hostel makes you strong ,gives you memories but what it lack is the pure love everyone conspire to have.

Dadpreneur,A delhi based start up by Kingshuk Jain initiated to fill the gap of communication gap between generation’s.Why is it that we find ourselves bound to things when we’ve to express our gratitude to our parents.Trust me,a one word can bring a smile on their face.Free yourself from loneliness,anger,anxiety,depression,failure, feelings that snatch you and makes you a prey ,trapping and caging your life thereafter.We need survivors,the You who once thought that life is impossible

to live.Join the movement,we need YOU,to make this transformation possible.

Let your failed connections,with  the real You,your family retrive and inspire everyone to be change maker not a change seeker.

You may say I’m a dreamer
But I’m not the only one
I hope some day you’ll join us
And the world will be as one