YKA Is Hiring: Social Media Campaigner

Job description:

Conceptualising, developing and executing social media strategies for YKA’s campaigns in collaboration with high impact partners such as UNICEF, Save the Children, WaterAid and several others.

Primary tasks:

1. Conceptualising and planning campaign content.

2. Writing, editing and publishing campaign content.

3. Ideating on social media promotion strategies.

4. Coordinating content creation and ensuring deadlines are met with respect to content creation and promotion.

5. Attending client meetings/phone calls and managing partner expectations.

6. Assisting in conceptualising video content.

7. Providing online and offline support as needed for offline interventions.

Skills and qualities required:

1. Passion for creating social change and interest in various social issues – from gender equality to disability rights to right ṭo health for all.

2. Excellent writing and communications skills.

3. Excellent organisation, planning and coordination skills.

4. Multitasking skills and ability to create and sustain relations with various partners.

5. Ability to approach campaign requirements with a holistic perspective and adhere to deadlines.

6. Ability to source, edit and publish user-generated content in a quick and efficient manner.

Compensation:

Commensurate with experience, market-standard

About Youth Ki Awaaz campaigns:

Youth Ki Awaaz is India’s largest user-generated digital media platform for young people to speak up on issues of importance. We have a growing base of 75,000+ writers and deliver over 3.5 monthly page views. Through its campaigns, YKA uses its expertise of storytelling, data mapping and crowdsourcing to help brands and organisations scale their millennial audience engagement and tap into a passionate community of young people who care about social change.

How to apply:

Send a CV along with examples of past work to careers@youthkiawaaz.com with ‘Social Media Campaigner’ as the subject.