Youth Ki Awaaz is undergoing scheduled maintenance. Some features may not work as desired.
Dr. Deepak Raheja States How Behavioural Therapies Help In Drug Addiction
NOTE: This post has been self-published by the author. Anyone can write on Youth Ki Awaaz.
According to renowned psychiatrist Dr. Deepak Raheja, Behavioural Therapies are very helpful for drug addiction. Dr, Raheja from Hope Care, one of the most reliable drug addiction treatment center in Delhi offers different types of behavioural treatment programs for different kinds of drug addicts.
It helps a victim with the following:
- It enhances the attitude of the victim and makes it more positive towards life
- Helps in augmenting healthy life skills
- The addicted patient can opt for different s settings with different approaches
Outpatient Behavioural Treatment:
This treatment includes wide array of programs for the victims who come for treatment at Hope Care India. The counselors offer different health counseling on a scheduled times. The programs include both individual and group sessions. These sessions offer the following:
- Cognitive-behavioural therapy: This aids patients to recognize, avoid and cope with their addiction and learns to stay away from the urge.
- Multidimensional family therapy: This is especially for adolescent addicts along with the suffering parents. The therapy addresses the influences on the abuser and helps the family to cope with the problem.
- Motivational interviewing: This helps in changing the though process of the addict, which helps in controlling their habit and even eradicating the urge.
Inpatient or Residential Treatment:
This treatment is for more severe issues. At Hope Care, drug addicts can avail 24-hour structured and intensive care, which also includes secured housing and medical attention. This treatment includes:
- Therapeutic communities: These are highly structured programs where the victim remains at a residence for 6 to 12 months. The entire community act as influencers of change guiding the victim in each step.
- Shorter-term residential treatment: Here the focus lies in offering detoxification to the drug addict and providing them with intensive counseling.
- Recovery housing: In this program the centre offers short-term housing for patients. This enables the victim to not feel uncomfortable and lead an independent life.
Thus, Dr. Deepak Raheja and his team of professionals at Hope Care India help people with all kinds of drug addiction, right from the detoxification to after care programs. With structured drug addiction treatment center, they offer the patients a hope for a better and healthier tomorrow.
Youth Ki Awaaz is an open platform where anybody can publish. This post does not necessarily represent the platform's views and opinions.