This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Girdhari Singh. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

IBPS Clerk 2017 Recruitment Notification Out, Check date of exam and other information

More from Girdhari Singh

IBPS Clerk 2017 Notification has been discharged on the official site of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. According to the warning of IBPS Clerk, the exam will be probably planned for December 2017. You can look at all the points of interest, including essential exam dates, qualification criteria, choice process, add up to opening and furthermore download the PDF of the official notice of IBPS Clerk enlistment 2017 from the connection toward the finish of this post.

IBPS Clerk 2017 Official Notification

You would now be able to download the PDF of authority warning of IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 from the connection gave beneath: IBPS Clerk 2017 Notification Out, Download PDF Here!

IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017: Exam Dates

Start of Online Registration          12th September 2017

Closure of Online Registration    3rd October 2017

Payment of Application Fees Online         12th September 2017 to 3rd October 2017

Download of Call letters for Prelims Exam             November 2017

Preliminary Exam of IBPS Clerk 2017        02/12/2017, 03/12/2017, 09/12/2017 & 10/12/2017

Result of Preliminary Exam 2017               December 2017

Download of Call letter for Mains Exam January 2018

Online Mains Exam          21st January 2018

Provisional Allotment     April 2018

IBPS Clerk 2017 Total Vacancies

The general conditional opportunities of IBPS Clerk have been discharged state shrewd and in addition bank astute. We will refresh the whole rundown of IBPS Clerk opportunities right away. Starting at now, IBPS has announced an aggregate of 7883 opportunities for Clerk enlistment 2017.

IBPS Clerk 2017 Eligibility Criteria

According to the official warning of IBPS Clerk, the base and greatest age of the competitor ought to be 20 and 28 years separately. This implies the competitor ought not have been conceived sooner than 02/09/1989 and not later than 01/09/1997.

The competitor ought to have a degree in graduation in any train from a Government of India perceived college or any comparable capability as perceived by the Central government. These instructive capabilities, and in addition the last outcomes, ought to have been proclaimed at the very latest 03/10/2017.

The hopeful ought to have Proficiency in the neighborhood/official dialect of the state from which he/she wishes to apply.

IBPS Clerk 2017 Selection Process

The determination procedure of IBPS Clerk 2017 will comprise of following stages:

Preparatory Exam

Mains Exam

Dialect Proficiency Test

The exam example of Mains Exam of IBPS Clerk has been transformed from this year onwards. We will refresh the point by point syllabus and the new exam example of IBPS Clerk 2017 in a matter of seconds.

IBPS Clerk 2017 Application Fees

You can look at the online application charges for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 from the table beneath

Class      Application Fees

SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates    Rs. 100/ –

All others             Rs. 600/ –

Check more information about IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 here!

More from Girdhari Singh

By Imran Ghazi

By Imran Ghazi

By Anish Bachchan