This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Sahil Srivastava. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Light up your lives with these beautiful lightings

More from Sahil Srivastava

When the sun sets down and the darkness falls, it becomes the perfect time to flaunt the best of your home decor.

When thinking of illuminating the house with lights, it so happens that one mostly thinks about an ordinary everyday bulb or light. But, with the variants of home decor lighting options that not only light up your rooms but also deck them up, the horizon of lightings has expanded vastly. From elegant lamps to ceiling lightings and hanging chandeliers, lightings have managed to take over the interior decor industry rapidly.

If you are planning to redo your home or your room, you just cannot skimp through these home decor lightings that are available online.

This mesmerizing ceramic lamp is exclusively hand painted and has an intricate floral pattern on it. Its design gives it a very vintage romantic look and adds to the visual charm of your living space. This table lamp, with its sophisticated pattern, will give your room a charm of the romantic era.

This brown and white chandelier is a perfect match for a contemporary setting room. It adds to the sense of class and elegance to your room with its stylish showcase. Your room will illuminate brighter when you add this awe-inspiring piece of home decor lighting to it.

Give your room a perfect Victorian look with this chandelier. Its vintage design and pattern of light bulbs make up for the perfect vintage look. The Victoria chandelier is sure to steal glances and hearts of those who visit your home.

Inspired by a fan design, this floor lamp has a unique structure that adds up a quirk finesse to your space. It has a set of 5 vintage filament bulbs that give it a classic look with a modern twist. Combine antiquity with contemporary with this Vane Flower Lamp.

This alluring wooden lamp is inspired by Madhubani art and is perfect for all the ethnic decor lovers out there. Its unique art and design are sure to steal glances of everyone who visits your home. Add this lamp to your space to give it an incredible traditional appeal.

This one of a kind animal figurine lamp stands a class apart from any other lighting. Its lustrous finish strikes a perfect balance between sophisticated and eccentric look. Add it to your room to give it an unusual cosmopolitan look.

Add a contemporary quotient to your room with this gold-plated iron frame lamp. Its faceted jewel piece like shape and nebula hanging light gives this lamp a highlighted and distinctive look. Hang this over your bed or your living space to make your room lit.

Light up your home with this unique piece of chandelier. Its design is influenced by deer’s graceful antlers. Add this chandelier in your living room and watch it illuminate your space in a creative way.

Such numerous lighting options can make your home a bright and a beautiful place to be even at night, and it is really fascinating that these are now easily available online. You don’t have to go from one store to the other to hunt for the light that would look perfect for your place.

1. Lakshya

Hello.. you can help the tribal community and their art form by connecting with http://www.tribesindia.com
    This is a GOI affiliated website that helps tribals earn by selling their work online.

More from Sahil Srivastava

By bigbull

By Jhunjhar (झुंझार)

By cbdgummiesformula