Padmavati first look: Deepika Padukone cuts an emotional figure; film to Released on 1 De

Posted by GIRDHARI SINGH
September 22, 2017

Navratri, the 9-day religious spectacle, has been commenced on a dim note. The main look of Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s quite anticipated film Padmavati, highlighting Deepika Padukone, has been discharged. Looking every last bit of an illustrious figure in the two looks, Padukone possesses the casing and summons regard.

The on-screen character is playing Rani Padmini otherwise known as Padmavati of Chittod, close by Ranveer Singh’s Alauddin Khilji and Sahid Kapoor’s Raja Rawal Ratan Singh. All decked up in a customary lehenga, the on-screen character brandishes a uni-forehead which makes her appear to be extremely unique from her look in Bhansali’s Bajirao Mastani. She had played the second spouse of Maratha Peshwa Bajirao I, in the 2015 exhibition.

In one of the looks, Padukone can be seen joining her hands, demonstrating profound worship, while in the other notice, she cuts a legitimate figure. The on-screen character stands tall, inspiring profound respect in her intensely decorated pink and orange clothing.

The official logo of the film was discharged on Wednesday, denoting the landing of the film. Subsequent to being buried in different contentions and incidents, the film will at long last discharge on 1 December.

Check Padmavati First look and other latest update about the film.