Have You Ever Been Told Masturbation Is A Bad Thing? Well, This Video Is For You

Posted by Population Foundation of India in Sex, Video
September 16, 2017

Masturbation is one of the most misunderstood and maligned sexual behaviours, the topic of this episode. Adolescents are often shamed as they go through the experience while their bodies undergo transformation into adulthood. A boy who is subjected to beating hauls his father to the Sex ki Adalat, where we are presented with arguments on the moral, biological and health aspects of masturbation.

Sex Ki Adalat discusses critical issues related to sexual and reproductive health and rights of the youth and adolescents. The five-episode courtroom drama series builds on the impact and success of the edutainment show Main Kuch Bhi Kar Sakti Hoon by the Population Foundation of India (PFI) and creator-director Feroz Abbas Khan, and focuses on sensitive subjects through real-life situations.

Subscribe to our channel and stay tuned for more updates!

Follow us on: Twitter|Facebook|Instagram