Watch: Why This Child’s Parents Leave Him No Option But To Watch Porn

Posted by Population Foundation of India in Sex
September 21, 2017

The judge of Sex ki Adalat is astonished when he is presented with the case of a child accusing his parents of forcing him to watch pornography. The narrative is woven around the common practice of parents avoiding any discussion on sex with their children, even when they reach adolescence and are flooded with questions on the subject. An entertaining repartee between a father and son unravels why it is important for parents to introduce their children to facts about sex.

Sex Ki Adalat discusses critical issues related to sexual and reproductive health and rights of the youth and adolescents. The five-episode courtroom drama series builds on the impact and success of the edutainment show Main Kuch Bhi Kar Sakti Hoon by the Population Foundation of India (PFI) and creator-director Feroz Abbas Khan, and focuses on sensitive subjects through real-life situations.

Subscribe to our channel and stay tuned for more updates!

Follow us on: Twitter|Facebook|Instagram