Six Reasons Why Every Traveler Needs An iPhone X

Posted by Adeniyi Ogunfowoke
September 24, 2017

The iPhone X is the latest phone in town and almost everyone is talking about it. It is stylish, sleek and the features are everything you need in a phone. Jumia Travel, the leading online travel agency, shares some of the things you need to know about the iPhone X.

It is bezel-less

A bezel is a term used to describe the outside frame of a device. The iPhone X has bezel-less. The 5.8-inch phone will now feature a super-retina display made entirely of glass. The glass is quite durable ever according to Apple.

Face ID.

Face ID is one of the coolest iPhone X. To unlock your phone, you do not need to use your fingerprint, the phone will scan and recognise your face to give you full access to your device.

Only two colours will be produced

Unlike previous models, the iPhone X will only be available in silver and space grey.

It has a longer battery life

The iPhone X has a longer battery life. Apple says the battery can last for 2 hours longer than the iPhone 7.

Wireless charging.

iPhone X will feature wireless charging. It will use the Qi inductive standard charging from the Wireless Power Consortium. Qi is an open interface standard that allows wireless power transfer using inductive charging over distances of up to 4 cm (1.6 inches).

It cost $999

The iPhone X cost $999  (N358,641.00). You will be able to pre-order it as from October 27 and shipping will start on November 3.