This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Girdhari Singh. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Things you should know about CSIR UGC NET 2017 before apply

More from Girdhari Singh

CSIR UGC NET 2017 Application Form, Apply online before last day

CSIR UGC NET 2017 is directed each year in the period of June and December. For the year 2017, the exam will be directed in the third seven day stretch of June 2017. The official notice has not been discharged yet but rather it will soon be accessible here. The National Eligibility Test is composed by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research i.e. the CSIR in the interest of the UGC. The exam is led for the qualification of lectureship and research programs. Different insights about the qualification criteria, application methods, exam design, concede card, result and so forth of the CSIR UGC NET 2017 are given underneath.

CSIR UGC NET 2017 – About the Exam

The fundamental points of interest of the CSIR UGC NET 2017 have been given as takes after.

Exam name: CSIR UGC NET 2017

Directing body: University Grants Commission (UGC)

Accessible posts: Lectureship/right hand teacher and JRF

CSIR UGC NET 2017 Eligibility Criteria

The qualification criteria for an exam are by and large set by the directing experts. These are an arrangement of specific standards and conditions which should basically be trailed by the contender to be qualified for taking the exam. Any applicant found not fulfilling the qualification criteria might later be suspended from the enrollment procedure. The qualification conditions for the CSIR UGC NET 2017 are given as takes after.

Applicants must be holding a graduation degree in any of the courses, for example, B.E., B.Tech., B.Pharma., M.Sc., MBBS with a base pass level of 55% from a perceived college.

Hopefuls showing up in the last year exams of M.Sc. are likewise qualified to apply for this exam.

As far as possible to be qualified for this exam is that the hopeful ought not be of age over 28 years.

CSIR UGC NET 2017 Application Form

The CSIR UGC NET 2017 application form can be filled online through the official gateway of this exam. The immediate connect to apply for the exam has been given here. On the off chance that the applicants need to participate in the enlistment procedure and the composed exam, they might need to present the application shape alongside the application expense before the due date is come to. The system to fill the application frame is given as takes after.

Regardless, the competitors must tap on the connection offered here to begin applying for the exam.

Next, the competitor must fill the opened application frame with the right points of interest. In the wake of finishing the application frame, the hopefuls must take a printout of the finished shape.

This application frame must be sent to the address given underneath alongside the Demand Draft of the application expense as given beneath.

Application charge:

For general class competitors: Rs.1000

For OBC class competitors: Rs.500

For SC/ST/PWD wannabes: Rs.250

Address:

Senior Controller of Examination,

Examination Unit, HRD Group,

CSIR Complex,

Inverse Institute of Hotel Management,

Library Avenue, Pusa,

New Delhi – 110012

CSIR UGC NET 2017 Exam Pattern

The exam example of an exam portrays the inside points of interest of an inquiry paper. These incorporate the kind of inquiries place up in the paper, the quantity of inquiries, the aggregate time designated, the Marks dissemination and so forth. Every single such detail must be known by the members of the exam with the goal that they can endeavor the paper better and furthermore get ready for it better. The exam design for the CSIR UGC NET 2017 exam is given as takes after.

The sort of inquiries asked will be numerous decision sort questions.

The aggregate characteristics of the paper will be 200 Marks.

The aggregate time term of the exam is 3 hours.

Negative checking is appropriate for this exam.

The inquiries will be asked of the real subjects like life sciences, numerical sciences, synthetic sciences, designing sciences, physical sciences, earth and barometrical sciences.

CSIR UGC NET 2017 Exam Dates

Online application process begins from  August 2017

Date of close of store of charges (all stations)      September 2017

Date of close of online submission            September 2017

Last date of receipt of properly finished printed copy of online application in the examination unit             September 2017

Last date of receipt of properly finished printed copy of online application in the examination unit (from remote areas)                September 2017

Last date for receipt of composed demand for change of examination focus just on justify basis   October 2017

Speculative date of distribution of rundown of hopefuls enlisted for test on CSIR HRDG website   November 2017

Last date for tolerating of portrayal about non-enlistment for this test     November 2017

Exam Date (CSIR UGC NET December 2017)          December 2017

CSIR UGC NET 2017 Admit Card

The concede card for the CSIR UGC NET 2017 exam will be discharged some days prior to the exams. The concede card is an exceptionally compulsory archive which is basically required at the season of composed exam. In the event that an applicant is found without the concede card, he/she should not be permitted to show up for the composed exam. In this manner, every one of the applicants must download the concede card on time and get it printed with the goal that it can be conveyed to the exam corridor. The date of arrival of concede card will soon be told here soon.

CSIR NET 2017 Syllabus

Competitor ought to be concentrate to underneath given subject. Totally syllabus of CSIR UGC-NET are accessible on official site of CSIR.

1. Designing Sciences
  2. Climate Sciences
  3. Substance Sciences
  4. Planetary Sciences
  5. Life Sciences
  6. Numerical Sciences
  7. Earth Sciences
  8. Ocean Sciences
  9. Physical Sciences.

The inquiry paper should be isolated into three sections, (A, B and C) according to syllabus and Scheme of Exam.

Section “A” might be basic to all subjects. This part might contain questions relating to General Aptitude with accentuation on legitimate thinking, graphical investigation, systematic and numerical capacity, quantitative examination, arrangement development, baffles and so on.

Part “B” should contain subject-related customary Multiple Choice inquiries (MCQs), for the most part covering the themes given in the syllabus.

Part “C” should contain higher esteem addresses that may test the competitor’s information of logical ideas as well as use of the logical ideas. The inquiries might be of expository nature where an applicant is required to apply the logical information to touch base at the answer for the given logical issue.

CSIR UGC NET 2017 Result

The CSIR UGC NET 2017 outcome should be discharged after some season of the exam. the outcome will likewise be discharged online just on the official webpage. The outcome might demonstrate the cut-off Marks for the test. Every one of the applicants who will check this cut-off score will be incorporated into the outcome and will be viewed as fit the bill for the CSIR UGC NET 2016 exam. Competitors will have the capacity to check their outcome through the connection that will be posted here when it is accessible.

For more information, ou can visit official website: www.csirhdg.res.in

If you have any query you can drop a comment on below link, I will try to reply you with appropriate answer.  http://www.result24.co.in/csir-ugc-net-application-form.html

More from Girdhari Singh

By Juwel Chowdhury

By Sheikh