This Video’s Got Your Back (And Womb) So You Can Birth Control And Chill

Posted by Vitamin Stree in Health and Life, Sexual Health, Video
September 22, 2017

For as long as men and women have been making babies, they’ve been trying not to. And for as long as Indians have been having sex, we’ve been pretending not to. If you’re having sex (and we know you are) this video is for you! This video will give you a lowdown on the birth control available in India. Because it’s important to stay safe, kids (and away from having to name your own).

Not ready to have babies yet? Why don’t you stop having sex? Abstinence is the only way. WAIT, NO! There is a better solution that no one talks about – but this video does!

Indian society does not openly talk about pre-marital sex or unwanted pregnancies. Whether you’re 20 years old or 40, married or unmarried, rich or poor, man or woman – it’s important to know about all the different types of birth control options available in today.

Needless to say, a gynaecologist must be consulted before adopting any of the methods mentioned in the video.

If the video wasn’t enough and you want more information on any of the types of bill control, just head here!