The JEE Mains exam is one of the toughest exams in India. The exam is conducted by the CBSE for the admissions in the NITs, IITs and other CFTIs. JEE Mains is the first step for the admissions in IITs. JEE Advanced is conducted for the candidates who qualified in the JEE Mains.
The JEE Main comprised of three subjects viz. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. The total marks for JEE Mains are 360. The exam will be conducted both in online and offline mode.
Each subject consists of 30 questions. Each question is of 4 marks and negative marks of -1.
The Tips which need to be followed for the preparation for the JEE Mains are:
- The first thing you need to do is analyze the JEE Mains syllabus and prepare strictly according to it.
- Make a timetable daily and study according to it. Be sure that you select some easy and some tough topics to maintain a balance in your studies.
- Refer books which are of not of high level and have good and elaborate explanations.
- Be consistent with your studies as irregularity leads to failure.
- Work smartly and try to maintain a record of your strong and weak topics.
- Attempt mock tests which give you the reviews of your growth.
- Focus more on learning and understanding of the concepts of all the three subjects.
- Analyze your mock tests thoroughly and write your mistakes in a notebook. Work on those topics and improve them.
- Maintain a handbook of important formulas and theorems which will help you at the time of revision.
- Try to attempt the questions with the short trick as it will help you to save your time in the exam. Do not compare performance with others and focus only on your growth.
- Sleep for 6-7 hours daily as it will keep you fresh.
- Study in slots of 1.5 hours and take breaks between each slot. Don’t take much stress as this will leave you exhausted much earlier than your capability.
You can easily crack the exam just by following these tips and working smartly. JEE is not just about more studies, it is also a test to check your smartness and time management skills.
Youth Ki Awaaz is an open platform where anybody can publish. This post does not necessarily represent the platform's views and opinions.