Why is seagrass rug excellent for your home décor?

Posted by Parvesh Bravo
September 13, 2017

In today’s world, everything we buy hardly contains anything natural but one product you can vouch on, and that is seagrass rug. It is completely natural product and you can decorate your home with an eco friendly rug. When your accessorize your room with a seagrass rug it creates a visible positive impact on your room.

Let’s explore more about seagrass. They are flowering plants which grow in the complete saline environment and there are around 60 species of seagrass. One might be confused with seagrass that it is grass but actually, it is not. They are like land plants, they flower and produce oxygen for the ecosystem. They are often termed as the foundation of the plant species. From this seagrass plant, a rug is prepared and we have listed below the benefits of it:

–    Tough – The rugs which are made from seagrass are tough rugs. Apart from adding texture and dimension to the floor, they are extremely durable.

–    Eco-friendly – Seagrass rugs are made from completely natural products and no synthetic additions are done like dyes or synthetic products as the fibers of the sea grass rugs are stain resistant. So, it is time to say bye to all the coffee and food stains. The carpets which are natural are less likely to aggravate the symptoms of allergy and bringing of the foreign substances at home.

–    Available in different styles and colors – Though the natural color of seagrass rug is light brown it is available in other colors and texture too. They enhance the beauty of your room and your living space. The weaving patterns which are designed by Floorspace.com.au are incredible and provide natural beauty to any space.

–    Cost effective – Can you imagine a carpet which is durable but at the same time, it is cost effective? The answer is a seagrass rug. They stand apart from expensive and high maintenance rugs, because seagrass carpets are easy to clean and are cost effective. One more thing is there, that by choosing seagrass carpets, you will get more value for your money.

–    Easy to clean

Suppose you have single room and you have dirty floor covering, of course, you have to clean it but you don’t want to do it. The solution is simple; opt for cost effective, durable and easy to clean seagrass carpet, which is manufactured by Floorspace.com.au. They require a little vacuuming, that’s it.

–    Extra comfort

Everyone wants to have a feather touch carpet at home after a long day’s work and it is mandatory to have some extra comfort. So, here it is, seagrass carpet is very affordable and provides a soft  carpet for complete comfort.

Seagrass carpets are manufactured and designed in various patterns which are suitable to your home and office designing. It is time to revamp your home and office décor into a more eco friendly and durable option which is produced by sisal flooring.