Why Uber can’t be APNI GADDI: My Uber experience.

Posted by Bikash Chetry
September 20, 2017

This was one of hell of the ride I took since 2013. I have never felt this way with Uber, I booked a cab from Kalkaji to Shahpur Jat and rode with driver name Vishal cab no. DL1ZA2312. Who made unscheduled stop as he already got a another ride before dropping me at my location.

First, the driver was so rude that he asked me to get down from the cab when I asked him to drop me at my destination. As the payment was through paytm so he didn’t bother much before making unscheduled stop.

Secondly, he started saying I can’t drop you at sea if you will book a taxi for that. I didn’t know that Uber cabs are ship cum cab.

Third, before stopping the trip he threatened me to do anything or complain it to anyone I wish to.

Fourthly, he locked the door of my cab and said aapko jisko complain karna hai karlo & said “this is Uber not Ola”. I know Ola customer service is pathetic but didn’t know that Uber is worst than that. All of this made me switch  to Uber from Ola but both seems to be same.

Lastly, after I made a call to PCR then the driver opened the door and let me go. Uber can’t get away everytime by just reimbursing the money or providing rebate for next trips. I had to  lodged a complain against the driver in Hauz Khas police station because of this, s that he gets the taste of what he did to me.He doesn’t have basic etiquette to deal with customer. Such drivers should be thrown out from Uber or strong action  needs to be taken against such driver’s as soon as possible.