This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Zara Khan. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

All You Need To Know About Adding Nofollow Links To Your WordPress Site

More from Zara Khan

Do you want to add a nofollow link to your WordPress website? Well, if you are finding it difficult to add nofollow links to your menu items, then you should know that there are easy ways to do so. It is necessary for you to go through every single detail that will help you come up with a better solution. If you are not paying close attention to the details that will help you in the best way possible, then you won’t be able to add the links easily. If you are a beginner, and you are searching for the tutorials to add a nofollow link to your WordPress site, then you are at the right place.

There are multiple things that you will have to focus on so you can avoid all the problems that you are facing. We will be sharing few important ways that will help you in the best way possible. Let’s go through the details that will help you come up with a better solution.

How to add nofollow links in menu items

The first thing that you will have to do is to create a custom link in the menu items. When you are creating a custom link into the menus, then you will be able to add a nofollow link as well. Make sure that you are checking the screen options at the top of WP admin area. You will have to enable link target, and link relationship. After enabling them, you will be able to add nofollow in the link relationship under the custom link menu item that you have created. Moreover, you should know that this tutorial on nofollow links in WP will help you out in the best way possible.

Adding nofollow links in content

When it comes to adding nofollow links in the content, you will be able to make things easier for yourself. It is necessary for you to check out few tutorials that will help you in the best way possible. When you are adding a nofollow link in the content, you will have to select the anchor text, and then you will have to add a link to it. When you are adding a link, you can then click the option of nofollow link to make it a nofollow link in the content. It is the best way to proceed when you are adding a nofollow link to your WordPress site.

More from Zara Khan

By Narendra Jagte

By jamesbarrow