If you are planning a trip to Bali, then it perhaps may be the start of your best vacation so far. Book yourself a Bali tour package or plan the trip yourself, the diversity of Bali is something that every person cherishes for a long time. A trip to Bali is often a perfect blend of nature, culture, art and some relaxation along the way. The tapering mountains, lush green forests, paddy fields and the cultural towns of Bali provide for some exciting tourist options to explore. Whether you are taking a family vacation, a solo traveller or honeymooner; the captivating scenes of Bali are totally worth relishing for everybody. If you are a nature lover and the wilderness of Bali is what attracts you, then here are some of the must do activities in your next Bali trip.
- Trekking: The inviting mountains and lush green forests of Bali are a sheer pleasure for the adventure enthusiasts to indulge in. There are well laid out trails along the Bali forests and mountains for the trek and hike lovers. The lush greenery and the fresh views are captivating sights for every adventure lover visiting Bali.
- Surfing: Bali is one of the best surfing destinations in the world with the best waves that support safe surfing. The warm sun and the other surfing enthusiasts make it a unique and a highly adventurous activity people love to indulge in.
- A Peaceful Walk through the Tegalalang Rice Fields: One of the most exciting highlights of a Bali trip is undoubtedly the rice fields of bali. If you are living in Ubud you can easily take a walk along the paddy fields which are beautifully laid out. The most popular rice fields are available around the Tegalalang and Jatiluwih regions of Bali.
- Monkey Forest Trails: If you really want to experience the wild life at its best, then dare and take a walk around the adventurous monkey forests in the Ubud region that is famous for its notorious monkeys. There are over 600 monkeys living in the forests. We’d suggest you go to this trail as a part of an organised tour since these monkeys are often known to attack humans or even mugging them.
- Coffee Plantations: If you are visiting Bali for the first time, then a trip to the famous coffee plantations is a must. There are several organised tours that take people through the coffee process and show the visitors around the plantations. The coffee and tasting session that is usually at the end of the tour is certainly something that one should not miss.
- Mount Batur Climb: If adventure and a close meet with the nature is what you are craving for, then Bali’s most active volcano night hike is a must for you. You will reach the peak by morning just in time to catch a glimpse of the rising sun, one of the most exotic views that Bali has to offer its visitors.
Youth Ki Awaaz is an open platform where anybody can publish. This post does not necessarily represent the platform's views and opinions.