This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Thakur Ravi. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

FORE School of Management, New Delhi opens applications for Batch 2018–20

More from Thakur Ravi

The registration process for two-year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) and Post Graduate Diploma in Management – International Business (PGDM-IB) at FORE School of Management, New Delhi, is open for Batch 2018–20.

The application process for admissions in the 27th Batch of PGDM (2 year full-time programs in Marketing, HRM, Finance, Operations and IT Management) and 12th Batch of PGDM-IB for the forthcoming session will start from 6 October 2017 through online mode. The last date to apply is 22 December 2017.

Eligibility: A candidate must appear in CAT-2017 / XAT-2018 or should have a valid GMAT score in a test taken between 1 January 2017 and 10 January 2018. The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects, studied at any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University, recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.

Selection Procedure: The Institute has a robust selection procedure for admission to the program, which includes short-listing based on CAT / XAT / GMAT scores followed by Written Ability Test (WAT), General Awareness Quiz (GA-Q), and Personal Interview (PI).

The final selection is based on the candidate’s performance in CAT / XAT / GMAT and in WAT / GA-Q / PI, academic performance, work experience, and other potential managerial skill sets.

“The selection process ensures that equal opportunity is provided to students to prove their merit. The weightage on various aspects: CAT / XAT / GMAT Percentile – 40%; Academic Performance – 15%; WAT – 10%; General Awareness – 5%; Personal Interview – 20%; Work Experience – 10%; Diversity – 5%,” said Professor Anil Kumar Singh, Executive Chair, Admissions, FORE.

FORE is known to be the preferred destination for recruiters. With the highest CTC offered for the batch 2015–17 being INR 18  lacs per annum and average CTC at INR 9.4 lakcs per annum, major recruiters included Reckitt Benckiser, Asian Paints, ITC, Maruti Udyog Limited, Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Motors, Café Coffee Day, Deloitte, EY, KPMG, Axis Risk Consulting, Cognizant, Genpact, Capgemini, ICICI, and SBI.

“Continuous efforts are on at FORE to keep the MBA curriculum relevant to the workplace in consultation with industry leaders. The FORE approach is to shape up students so that recruiters find them high on the fitment-quotient and are better equipped for their respective job roles. There is a great deal of emphasis on developing and balancing the cognitive abilities, academics, and emotional quotient of students. An international module is included in the course to familiarize students with global policies and practices,” said Dr. Jitendra K. Das, Director, FORE.

Dr. Jitendra K. Das hails from management and engineering background. An alumnus of IIT Delhi, he has exposure to the corporate world and the academia. Before joining FORE, he taught in IIMs (Lucknow, Ahmedabad, and Kozhikode) and S.P. Jain Management Centre Singapore. He has handled marketing while working with IT MNCs. A thought leader in policy and reforms, he is passionate about teaching Online Retail and Consumer Behaviour.

To encourage cultural diversity, a special weightage of 5% (over and above 100%) is offered to students from the North Eastern states, Jammu & Kashmir & South India (Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, & Puducherry).  FORE also encourages students with non-engineering backgrounds to apply for the PGDM program.

With 40%+ faculty members and 32%+ students being female, FORE strongly emphasizes Gender Diversity.

One can apply online. ( http://admissions.fsm.ac.in )

Application fees: For online application submission, candidates need to pay Rs. 1,947 per programme (Rs. 1,650 + 18% GST) through either Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking

Seat: 300 (180 PGDM & 120 PGDM-IB)

More from Thakur Ravi

By zaheer ahmad

By trueketoiz