Gesture Controlled Robot Workshop

Posted by Avian Aerospace
October 12, 2017

About Avian Aerospace

Avian aerospace, founded in 2011, is a Research and Services Company started with the motto of “Inspiration through Innovation”, having vision to imply modern technologies to solve the untouched problems in industry.  Avian aerospace focuses on the design and development of unmanned systems and Internet of Things solutions.

The company has a separate training arm for that called Avian workshops. The training arm connects with students through workshops and training programs that are designed in a way for the students to have hands-on experience for the concepts they have been studying theoretically. These programs serve as connecting platform for the industrial practices to theoretical principles.

The company covers the major training programs for the current trends such as Drone technology, Surface vehicles, Hovercrafts, Internet of Things, Image processing/ computer vision, Robotics.

The company has trained more than 12,000 students in the last 6 years of operation from Tier-1 institutes like IIT-Kanpur, IIT-Delhi, IIT-Mumbai, IISc Bangalore, NIT Agartala, NIT Warangal to various other institutes such as Karunya University, Jain University, MIT,   covering more than 25 states in India and Nepal.

Gesture Controlled Robot Workshop – 27 October 2017 – Bangalore

Program Content

• Introduction to Embedded systems
  • Understanding Microcontrollers
  • Selection of microcontroller
  • Introduction to Arduino
  • Programming basics for Arduino- Embedded C
  • Making of Robot
  • Developing App using MIT App inventor
  • Programming the Robot
  • Testing of Robot with App
  • Applications of Unmanned Ground vehicles

Kit Content: (Take away kit)

• 4 motors
  • 4 Wheels
  • Chassis
  • Arduino UNO
  • Motor Driver
  • Bluetooth Module
  • Tools

Registration Fees:

Rs. 3500/- for a team of maximum 4 students

How to Apply

• Visit avianworkshops.com
  • Go to the upcoming events in the Home page and open the event link
  • Go to payment section
  • Fill in your details and make the payment
  • Once payment is successful, fill the attached registration form along with bank transaction details and send it to [email protected]
  • Receive the team registration number

Payment Links

Gesture Controlled Robot Workshop – https://imjo.in/Q2KeCV

Venue:

Avian Aerospace

#38, SMS Arcade,

Opp to Medall Clinic

Horamavu main road,

Horamavu, Bangalore-43

Contact us:

Avian Aerospace

9663367198, 8884249734

[email protected]