How to Choose a Service for Ubud Bike Tour?

Posted by luisandriseo
October 11, 2017

Ubud bike tour is offering something different for travelers and tourists, especially if you don’t mind getting all sweaty and pumped up for the trip. As the name suggests, this is one way to explore Ubud with bike. The greatest advantage of this tour is the freedom to explore the area without dealing with mainstream method or common tourists objects.

There are a lot of providers for this Ubud bike tour, so how do you know that you have chosen the right one? You need to remember that each provider has different rules and policies between one another so it is always a good thing to do your research before choosing a particular service. First of all, you should choose a provider with flexible arrangements. Whether you want to have a guide or not, whether you want to choose the particular route or not, and such things alike should be included within the service. It also means that you shouldn’t go through too rigid arrangements or too strict rules that may constrain your wishes.

Second, choose a provider with quite a wide array of bicycle types. Some providers even provide tandem bike although such a bike is more difficult to control. Some providers have different kinds of bikes for kids. Some even have bikes for adults with different specs and features. Third, if you decide to have the tour with guide, choose the one with good local knowledge as well as a good ability to speak English well. It would be a shame to pass by an interesting landmark and yet your guide doesn’t want to stop because he knows nothing about it.

Don’t rush things when you want to choose the right provider. It would be better to do a complete and thorough research before making a decision. After all, this Ubud bike tour isn’t cheap but when you do it right, it is worth your every penny.