This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Girdhari Singh. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

How to make career in Khadi and Village Industries Commission- KVIC Recruitment 2017

More from Girdhari Singh

The Khadi and village Industries Commission is releasing notification time to time to recruit new manpower in the organization. Eligible candidate can apply for that. KVIC is one of the best option to make career in government sector. You will get all the benefits of government jobs. Currently, as per KVIC Recruitment 2017 notification they are recruiting 342 candidates at Assistant Director, Executive, Assistant and many other posts.

About KVIC

The Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) is a statutory body framed by the Government of India, under the Act of Parliament, ‘Khadi and Village Industries Commission Act of 1956’. It is a peak association under the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, as to khadi and town businesses inside India, which tries to – “design, advance, encourage, sort out and aid the foundation and improvement of khadi and town ventures in the country zones in a joint effort with different organizations occupied with rustic improvement wherever fundamental.”. In April 1957, it assumed control over crafted by previous All India Khadi and Village Industries Board. The First Director of KVIC was Late Sardar KA Venkataramaiya, a veteran flexibility warrior from Karnataka. Its head office is situated in Mumbai, with its six zonal workplaces in Delhi, Bhopal, Bangalore, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Guwahati.

Other than its zonal workplaces, it has workplaces in 29 states for the execution of its different projects. The normal trademark found in both – Khadi and Village Industries is that they are work escalated in nature. In the wake of industrialization, and the motorization of all procedures, Khadi and Village businesses are suited like no other to a work surplus nation like India. Another favorable position of Khadi and Village Industries is that they require practically zero money to set up, in this way making them a monetarily feasible alternative for the rustic poor. This is an imperative point with reference to India in perspective of its stark salary, provincial and country/urban disparities.

KVIC Recruitment 2017

Khadi and Village Industries commission in no time KVIC has distributed new business notice for engagement of Assistant Director, Executive, Publicity Assistant and Various Posts. Especially, 342 opening are dispensed for following classifications, as appeared in beneath table. Qualified competitors can apply these posts through online mode as it were. Hopefuls who are finished underneath said instruction capability at that point apply these posts through authority site of KVIC (i.e) www.kvic.org.in.

Before going to apply, hopefuls should read the qualification criteria in official warning and check whether you are qualified to apply these posts or not. Qualified hopefuls go to given application connection and fill every single obligatory detail accurately. Hopefuls ought to need to pay expense of use through online prior to the given date (Nov 21, 2017). Besides you can get subtle elements like Educational capability, age restrain, determination process, Pay scale and ventures to apply from here.

Points of interest of KVIC Recruitment 2017

Association Name: Khadi and Village Industries Commission, KVIC

Employment Category: Central Government Jobs

No. of Vacancies: 342

Employment Location: Anywhere in India

Opportunity points of interest of KVIC Recruitment

Class of the Post               Vacancies

Gathering B (Gazetted Post)

Aide Director Gr.I (Khadi)              03

Aide Director Gr.I (Adm. and HR)               11

Aide Director Gr.I (Training)         02

Aide Director Gr.I (FBAA)              16

Aide Director Gr.I (Economic Research) 04

Aide Director Gr.I (Village Industries)       18

Gathering B (Non-Gazetted Post)

Senior Executive (Ec.R)   37

Senior Executive ( Legal)                07

Junior Translator              02

Gathering C (Non-Gazetted Post: Technical and Non-Technical Posts)

Official (Khadi)   31

Official (Village Industries)           109

Official (Training)              23

Junior Executive (FBAA)                67

Aide (Training)   04

Aide (Village Industries)                07

Exposure Assistant (II)    01

Qualification Criteria of Executive and Other Posts

Instructive Qualification

Applicants ought to have finished Diploma/Bachelor Degree/Master Degree/Bachelor degree in Engineering/Technology in pertinent teach from a perceived organization/University.

Check official notification for definite instructive capability.

Age Limit

Attention Assistant: Age ought to be least 18 yrs and most extreme 25 yrs.

For outstanding posts: Minimum 18 yrs and greatest 27 yrs.

Allude official notice for age unwinding.

Choice Procedure

Online Examination (Computer Based)

The most effective method to apply online for KVIC Recruitment

Applicants go to official site kvic.org.in

Snap “Opportunity” tab of KVIC site at that point discover the promotion for said posts.

Download official notice in pdf format.

Read the official notice deliberately, check whether you are qualified to apply or not.

In the event that you are qualified, go to given application connection and fill every single required detail effectively.

Hopefuls upload his/her photos and mark in the space give in the application.

Make installment through online at the very latest last date.

Check given subtle elements in the online application before submit it.

Take the printout of application form to utilization for sometime later.

1. Vassu Vasundhara

What would be the competition for this kvic recruitment

More from Girdhari Singh

By Mary Seaman

By Pranav Jeevan P

By Imran Ghazi