HTET Admit Card 2017 | Haryana TET Exam Admit Card

Posted by Palak Sharma
October 26, 2017

HTET Admit Card 2017

Here is nice news for those contenders who are going to appear in the forthcoming Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2017. The Board of School Education Haryana is going to release the HTET Admit Card 2017 very shortly on its official website. A large number of candidates are enrolled for this examination and recently, they are asking for the hall ticket of this test because they know that without the admit card they cannot get the entry in the examination cell. This article will be helpful for them in downloading the admit card.

Admit card is a very important document for the examination because it is needed to get the entry in the examination hall. Moreover, it contains many important details about the aspirants such as roll number, enrollment number, date of exam, timing of the test, location of examination and other important guidelines for the examination. That’s why the appearing candidates are eagerly waiting for the admit card. They need to stay in touch with the authorized web portal for the latest updates on admit card and exam date. If you are having any kind of problem while downloading the HTET Admit Card 2017 then scroll down your page and check the simple process to download your admit card easily.

How to Download Haryana TET Admit Card 2017

• Firstly, open the official web portal i.e. htet.nic.in.
  • Search the appropriate link to your admit card.
  • Tap on that link.
  • Fill the required details like registration number, date of birth etc.
  • Hit the submit button and stop for a moment.
  • Your admit card will be available on the screen.
  • Lastly, you have to take a hard copy of it for the examination day.

Latest Admit Card & Results