Naldehra Cottages

Posted by Chalets Naldehra
October 7, 2017

The Chalets Naldehra extend from a thickly forested mountain spur and have a view of a deep valley. This is a place for leisure, recreation, family and corporate bonding, adventure, golf and a select venue for conferences. This is not just a place where the ‘room has a view’, but where every window has a different view. There are lots of places to visit in Naldehra, Shimla. Trekking, River rafting, and swimming are fairly excellent options to explore alongside luxurious stay at Chalet’s Naldehra.

At a height of 2044m and just 300 meters from The Chalets Naldehra, lies the Naldehra golf course. This is a nine hole that is among the most picturesque ones in the world.This is open to all at nominal green fees. Golf sets, balls, and caddies are available for hire. The course is closed from 15th December to end February.
The surrounding country, bouncy turf and a grove of deodars caught the eye of Lord Curzon, and the golf course was designed under his personal supervision.