Lo aa gaya Noor #NOOR’17

Posted by Astha Saxena
October 16, 2017

The most lively and vibrant Diwali mela of the season was back with a bang. Lady Shri Ram girls were all excited to greet the guests with the best. Colourful dresses, variety of stalls, yummy food attracted a whole lot of girls.

Be it earthen pots or jhumkaas, waffles or panipuri, Cards or lamps, everything had its own charm. The Punjabi beats got everyone on the dance floor.

Everyone had put on their best ethnic attires and had never ending selfie sessions. There were stalls for everything cultural and yum food of course. Jhumkaas and earrings could be clearly seen as a fashion statement, for it lured each and every one’s attention. Handicrafts and home decor were sure an attraction!

Stalls in LSR

NOOR’17 as expected tempted a lot of DU girls, competition among the stalls could also be clearly seen as at the end everyone wanted to collect the most.

All in all it was a successful event. LSR’S Diwali mela was a great buzz and NOOR’17 did a great justice.