Dear Satyapal Singh,
Union Minster Huma, Indipendent in -charge , NDA
Before you take a conservative turn and turn education into a religious place have you ever knew what was actual Indian culture in reality . Well , here are some of my perspectives of Indian culture .
1. Nobody was seen as an invader in ancient times , people came here and seeing beauty of country , and that this country’s welcoming nature , foreigners settled here.
2. Women enjoyed absolute freedom before haphazard Brahmin dominance in 2nd Century BC , from dressing to choosing their life partners , and there was no patriarchy before 2nd Century BC .
3. Indus Valley Civilisation 2600 BC -1900 BC our civilisation that was contemporary with Mesopotamian civilisation that was more developed and planned than today’s industrial homes.
4. Religion in the Indus Valley was polytheist but religion did not play a role in moral authority of people, it was after Brahminisation of religion that religions came with predetermined conducts .
5. Religion was a matter of faith back to 5000 years and not a matter of hierarchy , and everyone had a direct connection with God , so do not teach people what is religion , they can protect it and profess it on their own.
6.Culture was diverse before artificial social authority perverted the Indian culture , and it is still still very diverse and accomodative.
So, my personal request as a young citizen is please don’t show your artificial oppressive side of culture with the new changes in education system you are about to bring .