Participate in the Mega Contest of Year 2017 and win Exciting Prizes

Posted by PInterview
October 28, 2017

Participate in the Mega Contest of Year 2017 and win Exciting Prizes which you will be proud of years after years.

Year 2017 is coming to an end. We all would be cherishing the memories of the passing year whether bad or good through out our life. One of the interesting  memory every one keeps sharing with friends. peers and juniors, about their Interview experiences. Some times a person faces toughest questions during an interview some times interesting one. Whether we ace the interview or waste the opportunity we learn something every time. The interview is not all about questions but how you tackle the questions which decides your results. But it is the Interview Question which sets the tempo and you need to dance as per demand.

Are you a student, or a job seeker- NO- then must be a working professional. Every person after writing exam papers has to appear for interviews, this is the norm one follows, whether one is looking for Admission into Premier Institutes or applying for a scholarship or searching for a Job. Every one among us have faced the interviews at some point of time in our lives.

But do you remember one interesting Interview question or you think you have been asked the Best Interview Question. If yes, then Be a Pro and let the world know

PInterview is giving you the life time opportunity to share the Best Interview Question with the world and win Prize worth rupees of  INR 5000/

To Participate in the Contest* Please click the below link

CLICK HERE

Ending on 11.59.59 pm 31/12/2017

Winners of the last year contest “Interview Question of  Year 2016” are as below:

( To Know more click  HERE  )

happiness-is-a-habit

*RULES & REGULATIONS

The winner of this contest will be decided by the Team PInterview

PInterview has the right to cancel or extend the duration of the contest any time.

Winner will be announced on Jan 26, 2018

www.pinterview.in

PInterview is changing how people prepare and practice for interviews  for their career progression. PInterview with its unique online platform  provides Online Mock Interviews for practicing and enhancing Interview  skills to Students and Professionals through live online  video/telephonic sessions to prepare for the Real Interviews

For more information, please visit
PInterview