SSC JE Application Form 2018, Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern, Apply Online

Posted by Pooja Kapoor
October 26, 2017

SSC JE Application Form 2018: Staff Selection Commission is the leading body which directs an open focused exam naming SSC JE exam. Applicants who are occupied with SSC Junior Engineer Examination can fill the application form which is accessible from September 2018. According to the reckoning, the competitors can profit their concede card in the long stretch of November 2018. Staff Selection Commission is the leading body which directs an open focused exam naming SSC JE exam. Applicants who are occupied with SSC Junior Engineer Examination can fill the application form which is accessible from September 2018. According to the reckoning, the competitors can profit their concede card in the long stretch of November 2018.

SSC JE 2018 Notification 

SSC JE 2018 Application form will be accessible from fourteenth October 2018 till tenth October 2017. Snap Here to apply for SSC JE 2018 Examination.
Vital Dates
Events Dates
Production of Notification September 2018
Arrival of Online Application Form October 2018
The keep going for accommodation of SSC JE Application Form November 2018
Arrival of Admit Card for Paper 1 November 2016
Exam Date for Paper 1 December 2018
Consequence of Paper 1 Exam January 2019
Arrival of Admit Card for Paper 2 January 2019
Exam Date for Paper 2 January 2019
Presentation of Final Result March/April 2019
Assignment/Posts Available
Junior Engineer (Civil)
Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
Junior Engineer (Electrical)
Junior Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical)
Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and Contract)
Partaking associations: Central Water Commission, Department of Post, CPWD and MES.
SSC JE Exam Overviews
Exam constitute of 2 papers i.e. Paper-1 and Paper-2
SSC reports that there will be no meeting round, keeping in mind the end goal to secure the above after presents applicants require on clear the composed examination.
Applicants who qualify Paper-1 may be qualified to show up for Paper-2
Last Selection will be made on the premise of legitimacy in composed examination (Paper-I and II) as it were.
Qualification Criteria
Nationality A applicant must be either:
(an) a resident of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan displaced person who approached India before the first January 1962 with the goal of for all time settling in India, or
(e) a man of Indian starting point who has relocated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African nations of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the aim of forever settling in India.
Instructive Qualification
SSC JE (common), BRO service of defense– The applicants must have 3 years Diploma in common eng. Or, then again proportionate from a perceived college (attractive 2 years working knowledge in common development in checking and official of projects).
SSC JE (electrical and mechanical), BRO service of defense– 3 years Diploma in eng.(electrical or mechanical) from a perceived college (alluring 2 years working background in electrical or mechanical eng. In development in observing and official of projects).

SSC JE 2018 Application Form

Application of SSC JE 2018 is begun from the October 2018 and intrigued applicants can apply online for the same and can enroll themselves in both the papers i.e. for Part-1 and Part-2.
Online Part-1 Registration incorporates filling in the premise points of interest.
Online Part-2 Registration incorporates transferring the filtered pictures and mark alongside the installment of the application charge.
Installment of Application expense
Application expense adds up to Rs 100. Female hopefuls and competitors who fall in the class of SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/Ex-servicemen are exempted to pay the application charge.
Application charge can be pay by means of on the web (Cr/Dr card SBI net working) aswell as through disconnected (remove print-from challan created online after culmination of part I enrollment, store the imperative expense in pay branch of State Bank of India and after that proceed with the Part II enlistment) mode.
SSC JE Exam Cities
There are around 38 examination focuses arranged in different urban areas. The rundown of exam urban communities has been discharged by SSC.
Concede Card
Concede card for Paper-1 will discharged in the first seven day stretch of December 2016. The immediate connection is as of now gave in the official site of SSC. Competitors who qualify Paper-1 will be issued another concede card for Paper-2.Admit card incorporates the name of the applicant, roll no., examination focus and so forth. Candidates are encouraged to keep their concede card securely and convey it on the date of the examination.
SSC JE Exam Pattern 
Composed examination is isolated into two i.e. Paper-1 and Paper-2
Paper-1:Objective kind of 200 imprints incorporates questions identified with General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, General Engineering (Civil and Structural)/General Engineering (Electrical)/General Engineering (Mechanical).
Paper-2: Conventional kind of 300 imprints which is separated into 3 sections i.e. Section A, Part B, Part C. Section A General Engineering (Civil and Structural) OR Part-B General Engineering (Electrical) OR Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical). Competitors can look over any of them according to the posts they have connected for.
There will be negative stamping; 0.25marks will be deducted for each wrong answer in Paper-1.
Result 
Consequence of Paper-1 will be proclaimed in the period of January 2019 and the last outcome will announce in the long stretch of March/April 2019.
Cut-Off
Cut-off is the qualifying marks which the competitors need to procure else he won’t be qualified to show up for the following paper. The cut-off of both the papers (Paper-1 and Paper-2) is accessible in the official site of SSC.

SC JE 2018 SC JE 2018 

Administration Staff Commission (SSC) is currently declared an official warning to employ the reasonable possibility for Junior Engineer posts for different exchanges like Civil, Mechanical and Electrical. In the event that you are one of them who are anticipating these posts at that point read this news precisely. Here you can get every fundamental piece of information and information which you should to know before applying for SSC JE 2018. Hopefuls who wish to apply for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 can apply through authority online interface of SSC which is www.ssc.nic.in or you can specifically go to the connection which we are given toward the finish of this significant article. SSC JE 2018 exam will be held from December 8, 9, 12 2016 to January 19, 2017. Applicant can check qualification criteria, age constrain, exam syllabus and parcels all the more just in this individual page which is devoted to SSC JE 2018 warning.
SSC JE 2017
SSC JE Recruitment 2018 Details
Hopefuls apply online for tenth Passed or twelfth Passed Govt Jobs click here. SSC lead different exams consistently to contract the skilled hopefuls in various sort of opening. Occupation appliers need to peruse the beneath offered fragment to know the insights about the SSC JE 2018 and exam date. Here you can contrast your capacity agreeing with the SSC Notification 2018 authority warning before applying for SSC JE Recruitment 2018. As you definitely realize that association increment the given time restrict for applying to these opportunities so we are hand over you the most recent points of interest in view of new changes which is happened by the association. You can check Exam Pattern and Syllabus for SSC JE Recruitment 2018 by following the connection which we are put at the base of this site page. Check Latest Updates – Central Government Jobs
Association Name Staff Selection Commission
Page Info Recruitment Notice
Category Sarkari Naukri
Names of Post Junior Engineer
No. of Vacancies Various
Last Date to Apply for part-I Update Soon
Last Date to Apply for part-II Update Soon
Procedure to apply Online
Qualification Criteria for SSC JE Recruitment 2018
Instructive Qualification and Age limits
Required instructive capabilities are distinctive as indicated by the activity portfolio. To apply for a JE post competitors must have a Graduate degree or Diploma in Engineering in applicable train of Civil or Electrical or Mechanical from an administration approved Institutions/University with a decent scholastic record and inspirational disposition. Age constrain for the SSC JE Recruitment 2018 are diverse as per the activity. For your proficiency we are introduced it in table form with the significant post in this manner you can look at it effortlessly. Applicants in the event that you need to Latest Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs at that point click here for apply on the web.

Apply Online for SSC JE Recruitment 2018 
On the off chance that you need to apply for SSC JE 2018 occupation than just signing in the official online interface of the association which are www.ssconline.nic.in. Enter a legitimate Email ID and your Password. Here you can without much of a stretch discover the application form. This applying Process will be held in two sections which are Online Part 1 Registration and Online Part 2 Registration.
Online Part 1 Registration – In Part I enrollment, applicants should fill essential information.
Online Part 2 Registration – Part II enrollment requires filling of installment subtle elements, transferring of photo and filtered mark of applier.

Apply Online – SSC JE Application form http://www.sscnews.in/ssc-je-application-form/
Fill Online Application Form Carefully
Read SSC JE 2018 every one of the subtle elements deliberately and fill every single required detail in right way. For presenting the application charge you can utilize Internet Banking or your Master/Debit/Credit Card or you can store this application expense through Challan from any branch of SBI. In the wake of paying expense, present this application form and make a printed copy of this form for additionally utilize.
Some extra Points for computerized Signature and Photograph
Your examined travel permit estimated photo must be of 8 bit and in jpg or jpeg formats. The extent of the photo ought to be between 4 kb to 12 kb and the determination ought to be 100/120 pixels. The computerized signature picture ought not be greater than of 8 bit and in jpg format. The span of the mark ought to be between 1 kb to 12 kb and the determination ought to be 140/60 pixels.