SSC Scientific Assistant Admit Card 2017 | SSC IMD SA Admit Card

Posted by Palak Sharma
October 27, 2017

SSC Scientific Assistant Admit Card 2017

Here is nice news for those candidates who are going to appear in the upcoming SSC IMD Scientific Assistant Exam 2017. The Staff Selection Commission is all set to issue the SSC Scientific Assistant Admit Card 2017 very shortly on its website. A large number of job hunters are enrolled for this recruitment test and recently, they all are asking for the hall tickets of this test because they know that how important it is for the exam. So, such contenders are advised to collect the admit card before the exam date.

The admit card is one of the most significant documents that are needed to be brought by the aspirants in the examination hall. The aspirants who will come in the exam without the admit card they will not get the entry in the exam cell and they will miss their examination. As well as, it contains many important details about the contenders like registration number, roll number, date of test, the timing of the exam and other important details on this examination. Hence, the aspirants who are registered for this exam they are willingly asking for the SSC Scientific Assistant Admit Card 2017. To download this admit card easily, aspirants need to follow the below-mentioned steps.

Steps to Download SSC IMD SA Exam Admit Card 2017

• First of all, click on the below given direct link to the admit card.
  • Then, tap on the official link.
  • After that, you will be asked few details about you such as registration number, date of birth etc.
  • Fill the details correctly and press the submit button.
  • The admit card will be available on the screen.
  • At last, download it and take a printout of it for the exam use.

Download: SSC Scientific Assistant Admit Card 2017

Also Check: RUSVS PRA Result 2017