Story Of A 24 Year Old PSU Banker Turned Social Entrepreneur cum Book Author.

Posted by Prasana Andrews
October 8, 2017

India being such an overpopulated nation with 17.8 million unemployed people in 2017* struggles to create jobs even after so many efforts put by government like startup India, stand up india, skill india etc.

But these were never a cause of worry for Naveen kori, a 2014 B.Tech graduate who cracked IBPS Specialist officer exam in 2015 at the age of 22 with flying colors entirely through self study. IBPS is always one of the most sought after exams in India, with lakhs of candidates competing to grab a public sector job in this era of huge unemployment and rising inflation.

What made Naveen to quit his hard earned government job and join social sector ?

“Actions speak louder than words”. Yes, this is the statement he always rehearsed along with “Do or Die”. Instead of blaming the government and system he took the hard step to try to contribute his part to make the world a better place for everyone. As a PSU Bank officer, first he learned the working structure of government offices in the country, next he tried to find out the root cause of these problems, at last he started his journey to find the implementable solutions to bridge this gap.

Although he hails from a small town and a small family, his hard work, perseverance and commitment towards his goals never stumbled. He has strong faith in God and commits his work through this power of belief in achieving positive and good things in life. Naveen is also a motivational speaker and athlete.

At 24 he resigned from this job and incorporated his own company(startup) – Changemakers Development Expertise* in August 2017 which is registered under Ministry of Corporate affairs, Government of India to help implement his solutions in the development sector at grassroots.

Basically, his company works in the following areas – 

I.Design strategy – Social impact strategies to strengthen business of companies.

II.Global Sustainability – Support organisations across the world to address sustainability challenges.

III.CSR Consulting – Provide consultancy for Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives of corporations.

Through his innovative approaches and social enterprise model, he has started to work to build a better India. 

Naveen lives a very simple lifestyle and founded his startup by bootstrapping. He is now looking for opportunities to expand it quickly and provide jobs for the needy.

Not only this, to help the Indian youth to get proper career guidance after graduation, for young professionals and also for parents to guide their adult children – he has recently published a book on 5th September 2017 ( Teachers Day) – My Career My Future: Knowledge capsule for youngsters on Amazon kindle*. He is planning to get its paperback version soon and is planning to circulate few of them for free to the most needy students studying graduation or plus 2 across various parts of the country especially in remote areas.

This youth is a source of inspiration for Young India and the youth of this country should know his story to overcome their personal challenges and move towards their passion to be a young changemaker, to see a New, Better and prosperous India.