Too bossy too fake! The bull

Posted by isha gupta
October 8, 2017

Iam starting my blog after long time as i was not in good state of mind. Sadly i met a well known varanasi entreprenuer who seemed to be too bossy and too professionall but ended up with fake promise i went for interview in vns to join the company and i was selected at once.. but soon after i realized wasnt selected for varanasi was selected for lucknow as more in detail i came to know it was 25km far frm city so i rejected and got my self hitched in study but soon they again called me saying that i will give u vns on this date again was waiting the date passed no confirmation was bought in my knowledge furthur thy were asking me to join lko then i soon ended saying ok but fr a month or two the day i was supposed to go i recvd msg that we dont any recruitment and i went to offce to talk thy said we cant hire and my 3n hlf months were wasted.. i asked them to compensate and again yestrday was called to join lko n then suddenly was told too diffrent story .. pissed off with this corruption i would request everyone not to trust these kind of company!  Company name bull wedding