This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Tina Sequeira. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Why I Support Hrithik’s Legal Battle Against Kangana Despite Being A Feminist

More from Tina Sequeira

Remember the children’s story we were told when young, about the boy who cried wolf? The boy kept fooling the village folk with lies until one day, his own karma caught up with him.

The Hrithik-Kangana legal saga has been going on for some time now. Ever since it came into public domain, my first instinctive reaction was to take the side of Kangana Ranaut. And, this was way before her public outpourings.

Why did I take her side initially? Because extramarital affairs are commonplace in Bollywood and her insinuation of an affair was not exactly unbelievable.

Hrithik is no saint.

But, nor is Kangana Ranaut, I discovered, as the case unravelled.

As the case progressed and the facts came to light, the picture painted by Kangana Ranaut didn’t make any sense whatsoever. The image of Hrithik as a psychotic stalker, hacking into her computer, the proposal in Paris, of her undying love for Hrithik and the 7-year long relationship while being in other relationships with Adhyayan Suman, Ajay Devgn (supposedly, as claimed by Kangana herself in a past interview), or some random foreigner!

The only evidence she has is one photoshopped picture of Hrithik and her from a Bollywood party which Suzanne Khan has dismissed, confirming her own presence at the same event. It is like any other picture from a typical Bollywood insider party.  It is suspicious how there is no evidence of any engagement… a ring, a dress, flight tickets, hotel room bookings, passport visa matches, etc. Come to think of it, an engagement is a serious commitment to take it to the next level. Isn’t it strange that there is nothing from Kangana’s side to prove her alleged engagement?

How is it that there is not a single piece of evidence provided by Kangana Ranaut to the police, till date, to validate her claims of an affair?

Mind you, I am no fan of either of them. I’ve gone way past that juvenile stage of being any celebrity’s fangirl. Back then, when the controversy freshly erupted, I questioned Kangana’s interview with noted journalist Barkha Dutt. I found the interview suspiciously one-sided in perspective. I  was disappointed both as a viewer and as someone who had deep respect for Barkha Dutt as a journalist and her illustrious body of work.

Ms Dutt did not ask any of the tough questions and let Kangana Ranaut have a field day in her interview. The interview seemed propagandist and staged to me. Even if it wasn’t so, Ms Dutt’s fondness for the actress was pretty evident and it overruled her stance as a journalist, who is meant to grill and put the guest literally on the hot seat. All we, viewers, got to see was an empathetic Ms.Dutt being magnanimous towards the poor victim, Ms Ranaut.

The Hrithik-Kangana case is not even remotely related to feminism, as Barkha Dutt and Kangana Ranaut were trying to portray. It remains, till date, a serious allegation of criminal offences entailing lies, manipulation, stalking, online harassment etc.

Why is it preposterous to believe that men can be victims of stalking too, and they can also exercise their power of saying  ‘no’ to a relationship? Is consent only restricted to women?

By giving this case a ‘feminist’ angle, both of them are not helping the cause of feminism in any way – on the contrary, they’re hurting it. Regardless of their headline-worthy quotes.

If the interview was about Kangana’s lifestyle and personal choices, you could bring the feminism angle to it. Like Sushmita Sen, who is unapologetic about her lifestyle. A single woman and mother, she has been in various serious and not-so-serious consensual relationships. If the interview was about a woman’s right to live her life the way she deems right, like any man, you can bring feminism into the picture. Kudos to women who have the courage to lead an open and transparent life in a highly judgemental society like ours. To Kangana Ranaut’s credit, I do like her take and thoughts on feminism and women’s liberation. Her most recent quote being: “Having sex is fun for a man, but for a woman, it’s almost criminal.”

But, this is a legal case for God’s sake. You cannot bring feminism into the picture and use it to your advantage. That’s manipulating and playing around with the public’s sentiments and feelings in an attempt to sway and seduce them onto your side. A talent which Ms Ranaut possesses in plenty, like her own dialogue in “Simran” (which she penned herself) – “Ladko ko patana ek talent hota hai (seducing guys is a talent).”

Likewise, I’m sure, “Public ko patana aur ullu banana bhi ek talent hota hai (seducing and playing the public for fools is also a talent).” 

More people (men and women alike) I meet in daily life are questioning Ms Ranaut’s version, sans any proof.

Last time, Adhyayan Suman came into the limelight for his allegations against Kangana Ranaut for physical and emotional abuse. The young actor was literally trolled and shamed for coming out of the closet with his version of the story. He was also a witness to Kangana’s stalking of Hrithik Roshan, claiming that she was obsessed with Roshan even while in a relationship with him. Apparently, a man can never be right, be a victim of abuse or be in depression. More so, a flop male actor who stands no chance whatsoever against a three-time National Award winning female actor! As if awards are a validation of human character!

Cut to 2017. Kangana Ranaut had a long bad spell after Tanu Weds Manu Returns, with four of her films tanking at the box office. Rangoon sank without a trace, proving once again that the lady has no real star power or value. She courted controversy again this year with her unsavoury remarks about Shahid Kapoor, but the latter was smart not to blow it out of proportion, seeing through her game and incessant love for controversies to remain relevant.

She courted another well-planned controversy again on “Koffee with Karan”, with her nepotism remark. Karan Johar took her bait, and how! Hard! Of course, Kangana was not wrong about nepotism but her intention is suspicious. Malicious intent or not, she highlighted an obvious reality and the public support was with her this time.

Then, came the trailer of “Simran”, which created zero buzz among the public despite the controversy with writer Apurva Asrani. I found the trailer incoherent, with Ms Ranaut hamming her way through it with OTT histrionics and a thick “Queen” hangover.

In what seemed like another well-planned and staged interview on “Aap Ki Adalat”, Kangana Ranaut came out yet again talking about her emotional trauma, following her supposed relationship with Hrithik Roshan. I saw the interview, finding several inconsistencies in her speech and shifty body language. She claimed dramatically on national television her undying love for Hrithik Roshan, and how he used and betrayed her causing her second death, making you wonder what the hell she is blabbering about. What was her first death in that case?

Following their divorce, Suzanne Roshan has maintained a dignified silence about Hrithik Roshan and this shows her love and respect for her ex-husband. Their divorce is their personal matter, and they have both have kept their dirty linen private – not displayed it openly for cheap public entertainment. More importantly, neither have tried to milk the situation for their personal benefit and taint it with any negativity. And when Ms.Ranaut claims undying love on public television, it sounds like the workings of a cheap C grade movie plot. Almost like a spoof to pull some wool over her sheeple’s eyes.

She quickly followed it with the AIB video (yes, the AIB video drove home some solid truths but that doesn’t absolve the actress of the responsibility of giving proof to substantiate her allegations) on patriarchy, much like her Girlyappa video, which came during Valentine’s Day just before the release of “Rangoon”. And, she was the public´s darling and reigning queen again.

Until, of course the movie “Simran” tanked badly at the BO. The movie, as expected, was a disaster. Thanks to Kangana Ranaut, who wanted to be everything – actor, producer, director, writer and what not! The movie seemed less a biopic on the Bombshell Bandit and more like a spoof on the DDLJ lead of the same name. In a plot that clearly did not require the feminism angle at all, Ms Ranaut made a hodgepodge of the original vision of the writer, Apurva Asrani, and made a mockery of the movie. The story would have made a fantastic crime thriller. Instead, it turned out to be some feminist Naari propaganda with the Bombshell Bandit as some kind of a poster child for women’s liberation. Sadly for the movie’s cause, the real-life Bombshell Bandit ended up in jail and is no role model for women from any angle you choose to look at it.

Back to controversies! Following the “Aap Ki Adalat” interview, Adhyayan Suman wisely moved on, realising that this woman and their traumatic past don’t deserve any more of his wasted time and breath. He’s found his emotional closure and moved on. While Aditya Pancholi’s wife, Zarina Wahab, has filed her for defamation.

And Hrithik Roshan refused to bite her bait, taking his own sweet time, to respond with hard facts and evidence. No crocodile tears. No bullshit. And he has no film releasing anytime shortly.

He has released a public statement on his social media FB and Twitter accounts. Hrithik is all slated to appear on Arnab’s show “The Nation Wants To Know” this weekend. I hope Arnab asks him all the tough questions and puts him on the hot seat. I for one, want him to answer if he had asked Kangana, at any point in their interaction, to stop sending him emails, either via email, on phone or in person. Why did he choose to ignore her emails, as he claims? Did his ex-wife, family or friends know about Kangana’s stalker emails to him and what was their advice? Other than these nagging questions, I am pretty much convinced with the proof and evidence provided by him to the cops.

I watched the Republic TV coverage of the Hrithik-Kangana case and was highly impressed with Shaina NC and Deepika Bharadwaj’s balanced opinions and viewpoints in particular.

Rangoli, Kangana’s sister, says that her sister doesn’t stalk ‘uncles’ like Hrithik… that her sister is way too rich and successful for ‘uncles’ like Hrithik Roshan. And Kangana kept crying on TV that Hrithik was ashamed of her status and ‘flop actress’ tag. Go figure!

Are you kidding me, Rangoli Chandel? Hrithik Roshan is a rich producer’s son and your sister is not so naive, to be duped. She knew very well what she was going after. Before casting aspersion on Hrithik’s ex-wife and why she left him, or insinuations of a possible affair with Hrithik’s friend, look into your own sister’s extramarital affairs first. I mean, if this is not hypocrisy, what is? It’s a classic case of a people living in glass houses throwing stones at other women (and their men) – and it somehow passed off as a brave act of feminism.

The last time, I was pretty sure Kangana Ranaut would move on quite expertly with her lies and manipulation. This time, I’m afraid she has to back up her tall tales with believable proof.

Feminism or gender equality, to me, is essentially about right and wrong. The right prerogative does not lie only with the woman, and the man is not always the villain, the evil perpetrator, and entirely wrong. Feminism is about being ethical, objective and making a sound judgement based on hard facts and evidence alone, and not on promotional interviews and videos. And, this is why I support Hrithik Roshan in his legal case against Kangana Ranaut. Until, of course, Kangana swings me onto her side with sufficient proof to back up her claims.

I rest my case.

A version of this post was previously published here.

1. Jayati Chhabra

I am glad that someone is sensibly talking about the case. I have the same opinion as you have.
    Well written. I must thank you for writing this post because it really upsets me when I see people not putting their logic into things and supporting them for any bizarre reason.

2. Pratyusha Reddy

This is the most sensible take I’ve read so far on this matter. Kudos to you Tina S. This nation would be a better place if we had women like you who propogate gender equality and let us see things for they are,instead of staged journalists like barkha dutt. All the more power to you!

1. Tina S

Hi Pratyusha! With all due respect to noted journalists like Barkha Dutt whose work I really admire, I was disappointed with her one-sided approach. I agree it´s but natural to have favourites and like a star more than the others but when you have allegations of abuse by not one but two men, I think one must keep their likings aside and confront the issue by questioning those allegations. Not defending the accused. That way, I was happy to see Arnab´s interview because at least, the interview was focussed on asking the right questions. Why didnt Hrithik respond to the emails? Why was he silent? Why did he invite or go to her Birthday party? There are more takers in the world for lies than the truth. But, I think more people are forming opinions after listening to both sides and seeing things for what it is. After a point, all these interviews and talks will cease to be important but only evidence will be sought. It takes a lot of courage to accept your faults and apologise gracefully rather than trying to save your skin in public. Thank you so much for reading and sharing your thoughts. 🙂

3. Disha Arora

I couldn’t agree more… I have had these questions from the very beginning I wonder why others failed to understand… The lady is using the situation to her advantage before every release… In the name of feminism u can’t turn lies into truth… Ashamed of such women… N this lady rangoli needs lessons in grace… That’s where upbringing comes into picture

1. Tina S

Hi Disha! I hear you! As a woman, I cringe every time Rangoli Chandel opens her mouth too. It´s pure vile and garbage not just against Hrithik, but his ex-wife, Dad, children, friends. They will bring every thing possible into the picture to prove their point. From patriarchy to nepotism to elitism to sexism and what not! But, without a single proof to back their claims. I agree with you completely! Thank you so much for reading and sharing your thoughts. Love and Cheers!

4. dhurba tara

This fight started when hritik sends legal notice that he is ex she is referring to— so, if he didn’t knew kangana personally and was not in relationship then why he have to worry.

1. Tina S

Hi Dhurba! I would strongly suggest you to watch both Hrithik´s interviews to Republic TV and CNN 18 in response to Kangana´s Aap Ki Adalat interview. He has answered every nagging question, including the one that you have. But, let me explain briefly. Let´s say a man who has been stalking you for a very long time online, away from public glare, now goes out in the open and refers you as his silly ex without any proof. What would you do? He has to worry because now from stalking, the harrassment has gone to public tarnishing of character. Please do watch both the interviews. Both Kangana and Hrithik are established actors and both have done good work for Society through various charitable causes. But, this issue is not about that. Clearly, it is a legal issue and one party is clearly lying and refusing to admit that they are wrong.

2. Aindrila Chaudhuri

Let me address people who keep referring to Ms. Ranaut’s contention – he (Hrithik Roshan) was not the silly ex I was referring to – ermm, Madam, yes you were. This was a response to a question asked by a journalist. The question was is Hrithik Roshan responsible for ousting you from Ashiqui 3. That is when you decided to use the term ‘silly exes’. I think it is high time Ms. Ranaut and her sister are called out of their bullcrap.

5. Karthika S Nair

This is a very sensible take and closely related to the theory I have. Well written Tina. I just hope that people don’t drag in feminism in this particular unless they have a clear view on who the victim the is. And, as feminists, we should not disregard that men are also victims of harassment and stalking.
    When I watched Kangana’s interview with Rajeev Masand, and when she said “he had my password and my laptop. He hacked into my account” I went why would he do that?
    Then, she said the cyber report came “nil” but didn’t explain any further on the same. Nil about what? Hrithik’s involvement? Her involvement? Or if there is a third party?

Anyway, I am waiting for the verdict. If Hrithik is wrong and Kangana is right then this is a case of Perjury and the worst of its kind.
    If Kangana is wrong and Hrithik is right then this is the worst case of highly publicised Cyberstalking.

1. Tina S

Hi Karthika! Men can perfectly be victims of stalking and I have witnessed some men I personally know who were obsessively stalked by women. This case is as bizarre as it can get if you go by Kangana´s version alone. 🙂 If you add up Hrithik´s story, it gets even more interesting. And if you add Adhyayan Suman´s , it get even more murkier. 🙂 I think it´s high time for Kangana to back her claim with some proof for her own credibility. 🙂 Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts.

6. Aindrila Chaudhuri

Thank you for this article. Finally, someone who has understood the entire chronology of events! You have very neatly done the work which many journalists have failed to do.

I was disgusted by Adhyayan Suman’s description of the physical and psychological abuse endured by him. How can people fail to see how feminism is being hijacked by women like Kangana? She chose to attack Zarina Wahab in “Aap Ki Adaalat” by saying she wasn’t helpful towards Kangana- what help do you expect from a woman, whose husband you have dated for about 3 years?! Also, insinuations of Suzanne’s affair with Hrithik’s friend was in poor taste (I still see articles that keep on harping on this angle). If Kangana believes in serially dating unavailable and married men, how is it any anyone else’s fault?! That is the problem with a Victim Complex – denial and abdication of responsibility of actions.

Rangoli Chandel (nee Ranaut) recently asked Hrithik Roshan to submit his iPad because apparently that is where the ‘imposter’ send his mails from. Why haven’t Kangana or Rangoli submitted their documents/devices? They keep saying that they did not cooperate with the Cyber Crime investigators because Hrithik hired them in 2014, but it’s been 3 years and they still haven’t submitted any documents to the Police to prove their claims. Also, Kangana talked about how the Mumbai Women’s Commission head had turned her request for a resolution down – when it turned out that she was referring to a Congress party worker and not someone from the Commission. The problem with Kangana is that she does not believe in verifying her stories – which at this point are just stories and not facts.

Also, let me address people who keep referring to Ms. Ranaut’s contention – “he was not the silly ex I was referring to” – ermm, Madam, yes you were. That was a response to a question which asked you if Hrithik Roshan is the one who is responsible for ousting you from “Ashiqui 3”. That is when you decided to use the term ‘silly exes’. I think it is high time Ms. Ranaut and her sister are called out of their bullcrap.

Why isn’t the media taking them to task for the photoshopped picture and the Paris engagement claims? So many loopholes in their story.

Hrithik Roshan might have slept with Kangana and had a ‘friends with benefits’ situation going on. His denial of the affair might come to bite him later. However, that still does not give anyone the right to harass him. If he decided to not marry Ms. Ranaut, that is his agency. If he decided to end things, that is his agency.

Thank you again for pointing out the obvious reality. Let’s wait and see if Kangana can provide facts to back up her case.

1. Tina S

Hi Aindrila! I have been following this story since years. So, I have done my research on this one. I would love to take Kangana´s side if she can back her claims with at least one proof – an engagement ring if not a photo…details of passport, flight trips etc. She has a lot of great qualities as far as her ambition and drive goes and her story of a small town girl who made it big in movies is inspirational. However, the quicker she submits some proof, better for her own credibility. Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts.

2. vishakha sharma

And if you have been following this then how did you not notice that Hrithik has done the exact same thing to another woman who starred in an ad with him(so there’s proof) and later talked about him guiding her and Hrithik denied ever knowing her. See for yourself. https://www.indiatimes.com/entertainment/celebs/a-spanish-model-calls-hrithik-roshan-her-friend-he-denies-even-knowing-her-274910.html
      Maybe we all women are delusional and the man crying victim must be speaking the truth, isn’t it? Or that his wife divorced him? Now divorces can happen for many reasons and even the woman can be bad but with a woman like Susan who supported Hrithik when he was a nobody and couldn’t utter a single sentence without stuttering? And considering all the allegations of multiple affairs he had? Hardly seems like a decent man to me. Or the fact that men are always trying to prove that women are mad and delusional and witches since history? Witch hunting in Europe, ever heard of it? Thousands of women were executed by men in it just because they were women. SO those women actually did black magic according to you? You think there is a cult of women practising witchcraft in the country? If Adhyayan Suman was truly abused why did he have to add that part about her ? Or do you really think she is some evil witch doing black magic? If you really believe that about women you are a shame to the rest of us. Funny how you overlooked all this about men. Men in power trying to dominate women and then punish them when they hit back- happens in every profession. Just because you haven’t faced it doesn’t mean the world is so goody goody to the rest of us. ANd married men not letting women tell outsiders of their relationships and not letting them click pictures- again , very cpommon. Happenned to a friend of mine with a guy who had another gilfriend. She being devoted and brainwashed taat the time agreed and now he says she lies about their relationship. Maybe you will need proof from her too and call her a liar.Doesn’t really seem you are really informed about the issues women face. What’s the best strategy for a married man having an affair other than this? Read this, men deny second girlfreinds all the time and then call the women mad.
      http://www.health24.com/Experts/Question/he-denied-me-in-front-of-his-other-gf-20120304
      Kindly read all this and educate yourself first before calling yourself a feminist.
      ANd for the record, there IS one photo of them where Hrithik is hugging Kangana but obviously, because, Hrithik says, it is doctored,, it must be doctored! isn’ it? Either there is no proof or the only proof thatis there is doctored. How convenient! If Kangana wanted to doctor photos she would have done just more than one.
      It’s disgusting to see so called feminists denying these possibilities and siding with powerful, rich , spoilt boys trying to get attention and sympathy and playing the male card. Yes men do play the male card when it suits them , that IS one of the reasons witches were executed in Europe because some man claimed to have seen their witchcraft and victimised by it. And the whole world supports them. Honestly It has become a fad among Indian women to deride feminism or feminists and talk about men being victimised by feminists. WHat can you expect, this is INdia. Our people will take 20 years to progress to where the rest of the western world is right now, ignoring patriarchal effects and practices they unknowingly support while claiming to support gender equality.
      If you want proof from Kangana you should want proof from hrithik too that she abused him and Adhyayan suman too. Till there is no concrete evidence(or whatever is, is doctored conveneiently!), keep shut and stop giving feminism a bad name and damaging the credibility of the nex woman who speaks up through such ill informed posts.

3. vishakha sharma

If he promised to marry her and didn’t clear that it was a friends with benefit, fine his agency, but then so is hers to slam him for fooling her and being a liar.

7. vishakha sharma

First of all the women echoing this viewpoint should stop calling themselves a feminist and stop being am embarrassment to the rest of their gender. Here is why :
    1. Hrithik has done the same act of denial with a model who has shot advertisements with him when she mentioned in an article that he guided her. Maybe she is lying and delusional too. That’s how we women are, isn’t it. I wonder how you missed this while doing your ‘research’.
    2. Married man whose wife divorced him. Now divorce can happen for any number of reasons and even the other partner can be majorly at fault. But with a woman like Susan? The girl who supported him when he was a nobody and could not utter a single sentence without stuttering? The woman who cares so much about the image of her children’s father that she never uttered a word against him even during the divorce or after? Maybe all the allegations of his multiple affairs were true after all and forced her to take this step.
    3. That he even went on social media to blame his wife for the divorce and come across as a victim to the rest of the world because of ‘her decision to separate from him’, as he put it. Looks like he has a disorder of denying things and coming across as a victim. If he can’t respect a woman like Susan, then who can he respect? Hardly looks like a decent man to me.
    4. Because if Adhyayana Suman talked about the abuse obviously he was speaking the truth. What about the part where he said she was practicing dark magic and witchcraft? That must be true too? Isn’t it? Why should the poor man lie? After all, we women are evil witches doing black magic on innocent men. Heard of the witch hunting in Europe where thousands of women were executed just for being women? Because poor men claimed to have seen them doing witchcraft and being victimised by it? What Hrithik, Adhyayana and Pacholi- the serial sexual abuser are doing is witch hunting modified to the setup of the 21st century. Men have always used their power to dominate women and then punish them when they retaliate in predictable ways by calling them liars or witches and becoming victims, thus PLAYING THE MALE CARD. Thousands of women weren’t executed just by accident. It was exactly this mindset. Just because it hasn’t happened to you doesn’t mean the world is so good to the rest of us too. Enough fools like you crop up to make excuses for them. But of course, things exposing their lies and that they have more of an agenda can be conveniently ignored while cherry picking parts you can sympathise with.
    5. Because rich guys with powerful father figures and a clout are the victims as opposed to the girl who has always been honest to the point of admitting discrimination in her own family and addressed every wrong whether suffered by her or in general? Obviously she would do it for publicity – the publicity that leads her to being ostracised and thus denied projects.
    6. Because there is proof in the form of one picture but of course that must be doctored, because Hrithik said so. How convenient! Either there is no proof or if proof is there it is doctored. I’d Kangana had to doctor photos she would have done so with enough pictures to give her credibility than just one.
    7. Because men having extra marital affairs tell women not to click pictures and then deny it when it suits them. Happened to my friend whose bf was cheating on her. Of course she must be mad now while the guy became a victim. Please check the references below and educate yourself on how women are ill treated by men before calling yourself a feminist.
    8. Because Hrithik changed his stance from an impostor to Kangana being mad while Kangana has always said the same thing. But obviously she must be mad.
    8. Because it has become a fad amongst Indian women who call themselves feminists(or not) to deride feminism and other feminists and side with men. After all they are put on a pedestal by other men for doing this, so why not? Funnily enough I don’t see any man putting up posts on the misbehaviour and lies of other men even when though know those men to be sexual predators. We women don’t have any unity, do we? We are rewarded by patriarchy for turning against each other and use nothing less than a public platform to do so.
    9. Lastly anybody could be wrong and both would probably be wrong on some or the other counts. Because it takes two to clap. But the question is who is more wrong and who did it just in retaliation . But obviously while demanding proofs from Kangana and conveniently ignoring the discrepancies about Hrithik why should you ask HIM for proof of his claims? Really if you do not know how women are treated by men and are putting up damaging posts on public platforms because of it you should give up on feminism. Because of such posts the next time a woman speaks up she will be regarded as suspicious and a liar. I could have been polite but I’m tired of Indian women defaming each other and feminism because of being brainwashed and so are the boys with me who can see the double standards. So it really is high time.

8. vishakha sharma

I could accuse you of capitalising on her issues to get male approval and attention, following and likes just like you are accusing her. It’s shocking how you claim to be a feminist yet don’t know what a woman has to put herself through to be outspoken like she is and risk everything from relations to career. That she pre plans every single thing to say just for attention is preposterous. And it’s not preposterous to believe that men can be victims of harassment but womanisers like Hrithik and Aditya Pacholi and your Adgyayan Suman who claims she practices witchcraft(lies to discredit her) totally seems off. And whatever you have said for kangana applies even to them, rather more so, but obviously it won’t be visible to you. It’s disgusting to see such posts from women. I don’t see men putting up posts targeting other men on how they are liars even when they know them to be sexual predators. This is a testimony to how women can’t be united and tear down each other on public platforms just because of their ‘opinions’. Even younger boys have started to comment on this trend Indian women follow these days, so have some shame. And if your Hrithik was so innocent why did he send her a legal notice when she simply referred to ‘silly exes’.

More from Tina Sequeira

By Shaline Choudhury

By Akshita Pattiyani

By Youth Action Hub- India (Delhi)