Leading YKA’s efforts to position itself as a go-to platform to speak up on what matters. From day-to-day design requirements to the larger brand development, you’ll be at the forefront of amplifying the issues that YKA Users care about.
1. Designing social media creatives for YKA and other YKA initiatives.
2. Creating visual elements such as logos, featured images for stories and illustrations that help deliver the desired message.
3. Designing print collateral for YKA events, incorporating the local area demographics and culture. Think creatively to produce new ideas and designs.
4. Developing marketing collaterals for YKA, knowledge of CMYK with Pantone colour references.
5. Creating short videos, basic visual video add-ons, GIFs and motion graphics.
6. Following YKA design guidelines and best practices.
7. Taking responsibility for personal development and actively seeking opportunities for improvement.
1. A complete and clear understanding of Youth Ki Awaaz and what it does. (We prefer people who read up well about where they’re applying and what they’re signing up for)
2. Passion for social and political issues and want to bring about change.
3. Design tools: Mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere/After Effect. Proficiency with PowerPoint and Word. High attention to detail.
4. Basic understanding of WordPress, HTML/CSS. Conceptual understanding of UI and UX.
5. Knowledge of responsive design, current digital trends and best practices to create compelling digital experiences. Extensive experience of the design process (layout, wire-framing, prototyping).
6. Understanding of various social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
7. Good writing and grammar skills.
8. Interest in technology counts as +1.
Send a CV along with examples of past work and portfolio to email@example.com with ‘Design Manager’ as the subject.