The months of November and December mark the holiday season. However, the most anticipated MBA entrance exams in India also take place during these very months. Students in India usually have to appear for multiple entrance exams in order to finally get through to one B-school. However, with SNAP, i.e, the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test, aspiring students can apply to multiple institutions affiliated to the Symbiosis University at the same time.
Let us now take a quick look at the 10 most important points to be considered while appearing for the Symbiosis MBA entrance exam.
1) Students aspiring for a course in MBA, MSc (CA) and MSc (SS) can take a common test, i.e. the Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Online Test for joining the programs offered by the institutes of Symbiosis International University.
2) After registering for the SNAP Test, the candidates are also required to register for their selected program by paying separate programme registration fees.
3) As the SNAP test is online, taking it is a very simple, convenient and hassle-free process.
4) The entire SNAP 2017 registration process has been made available online at www.snaptest.org
5) The test will be conducted across 102 test cities in India. Students are required to select a total of 3 test cities for the examination as per their preference.
6) SNAP is a single test for taking admission to 23 post graduate programs across 15 Symbiosis institutes.
7) The SNAP 2017 online test will be conducted on December 17, 2017, Sunday from 14.00 hrs to 16.00 hrs. The test will be objective and will be evaluated for a total of 150 marks. Each wrong answer will deduct 25% marks from the final score.
8) Students pursuing a post-graduate degree in International Business, Media & Communication, Health Sciences, Banking and Finance, Sports Sciences, etc. from Symbiosis Pune are also required to appear for the SNAP test.
9) Some important dates for SNAP registration are as follows:
The Registration Closes on – November 24, 2017, Friday
The Payments for SNAP Close on – November 24, 2017, Friday
10) SNAP is one of the leading MBA entrance exams in India. It allows the students to apply to multiple institutions at once.
About the Symbiosis International University
The Symbiosis International University is one of the most prestigious institutes in Pune for getting a higher education. This private, multi-institutional university is recognized by the UGC and the AICTE. It has also been awarded an ‘A’ grade by NAAC.
The Symbiosis International University belongs to the Symbiosis Society which was founded by Dr. S. B. Mujumdar back in the year 1971. The University has 28 specialized institutions in Pune, NOIDA, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Nashik from where over 15000 students are shaping their careers. The Symbiosis Institute of Business Management is one of the Best MBA colleges in India when it comes to producing future management leaders. Aspiring MBA students need to clear SNAP before they can get admission to a Symbiosis institute.
With this, we would like to conclude our detailed overview of the SNAP 2017 examination. Thank you for reading!