5 famous literature and cinema works transformed into casino slot games

Posted by Dmitriysmith
November 3, 2017

It’s been a recent trend in the world of online gambling to develop fascinating games after the most popular movies and books. Similar to many a casino bonus, themed gambling products are an efficient way of attracting a larger audience. In this case, movie fans and avid readers are the target.

The team of Getcasinobonus.net created the list of such games for you.

Batman

This famous hero started from humble beginnings, but his deeds against crime allowed him to achieve astounding fame. In every comic book and movie, his ultimate goal is to make Gotham city free of villains. The thrill was preserved in the video slot named after the hero. Join Batman in bringing criminals to justice! And win lots of cash while doing so.

Game of Thrones

One of the most famous and popular TV series of this decade, Game of Thrones has long enjoyed a number of gaming adaptations. Developers of casino software didn’t fail to join the trend. To all fans of the show and the books, Microgaming offers a highly entertaining video slot, in which the player is to defeat the competitors and claim the iron throne.

Star Trek 

The casino software developer IGT has put a lot of effort into conveying all the entertainment the Star Trek series bears into a high-quality gambling product. Get ready for an engrossing voyage into the sci-fi realm! Traverse through space with the full crew of your favorite characters, and win monetary rewards on your way.

Iron Man

The series that describes the brave deeds of Iron Man is an amazing combination of action and fiction. A man clad in a hi-tech suit of armor that is fitted with modern weapons shows the audience a completely new facet of aggressiveness and strength. When the comic books were successfully adapted into high-budget movies, the Playtech Company decided it’s time for the character to find a new iteration as a video slot. Help the superhero to fight off the bad men on your way to a big winning.

The Adventures of Alice in Wonderland

Having fallen through a rabbit hole, Alice finds herself in a fictitious universe and makes many intriguing discoveries. She finds a lot of adventures and meets unique characters, both friendly and not-so-friendly. The gambling game based on her journey lets the player plunge into this unconventional experience together with Alice.