Acquiring School Franchise In India

Posted by Nikita Goyal
November 21, 2017

According to a general study conducted, India currently is in need of at least 200,000 schools. With the dearth of quality schools, it becomes inevitably necessary that quality education be high on our priority list. While there is huge demand for schools, the numbers aren’t commensurate to that demand. This opens a huge market for the private individuals to standardize education by establishing quality standard schools and contribute towards improving the overall quality education. Therefore, there is a huge market open to private players to set a benchmark in not only creating standard volumes, but in also helping to improve the overall quality of education.

Acquiring franchise in India, over the past decade has turned into a booming business. Many institutes have emerged on the educational horizon, providing franchises and helping interested individuals to start a school of their own and become an educational entrepreneur. The art of franchise grants the privilege to the interested investors to set up a business model. Acquiring a franchise for schools is a better business prospect as it provides a complete support and required training to operate a school.

The private sector over the last decade has accelerated at a pace where it has successfully managed to contribute largely towards educational reforms, thus becoming a partner and purchasing a franchise not only is a profitable prospect but also a rewarding one as it helps you in contributing towards the educational sector and become a part of the legacy that you can leave for your future generations. The parents have also become more concerned and involved in their child’s future, they are more than willing to spend any amount of money to assure that their child gets the best possible education right from the very beginning. This further helps you in contributing towards reaping fruitful results while transforming education.

Starting a school might look like a tedious job but with correct guidance and support system any interested individual can open a school and operate it under a registered society, existing in accordance with the ‘societies Act of 1860’ or establish a company as prescribed by section 25 of the Companies Act of 1956.

In accordance to this there are requisite licenses and permissions to be taken from related authorities.

Setting up a school further require various licenses and affiliations which most importantly uses a ‘No Objection Certificate’ over the land which will be used to construct the school buildings along with an ‘Essentiality Certificate’ from the respective State’s Department of Education.

Affiliations are transparent in nature and follow a simple step process. Following the laid out specific mandate and adhering to the terms and norms of the respective boards, one can acquire the affiliation for these boards.

Acquiring a franchise will ensure that all these requirements are taken care of without you to fret over them. These include taking care of utilities such as water, electricity, hygiene, security, finances, to name a few.

These companies also offer rigorous support on the staff recruiting front as well and ensuring that the teachers recruited are well trained to teach the kids and motivate them to excel overall. If necessary, many companies also provide staff exchange programs in association with other franchises. This includes counseling sessions for the staff as well as the students as per the convenience of the franchise.

With a dedicated support team to keep on monitoring the operational procedures of the school and implement innovative methods to ensure quality, Millennium Education Management provides a strong support to all its partners and ensures efficient running of the school, establishing you as an educational entrepreneur and a leader of social change.