Arduino Uno – Arduino Uno Projects – Hobby and You

Posted by HobbyandYou
November 17, 2017

NOTE: This post has been self-published by the author. Anyone can write on Youth Ki Awaaz.

The Arduino Uno is a micro-controller board based on the ATmega328 .”Uno” means one in Italian and is named to mark the upcoming release of Arduino 1.0. It has 14 digital input/output pins , 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz ceramic resonator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the micro-controller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.

The Uno differs from all preceding boards in that it does not use the FTDI USB-to-serial driver chip. Instead, it features the Atmega16U2Atmega8U2 up to version R2) programmed as a USB-to-serial converter. This is your first step towards interfacing the lcd and keypad with your arduino

Arduino Uno

• Orignal and Brand new product
  • Especially designed for Arduino beginners
  • Skill Level: Beginners to Advance level
  • In the Box:- 1 X Arduino UNO, 1 X LCD ,1 X Usb cable, 1 X keypad, 20 X female to female connector Jumper wire 

Buy Arduino Uno Online at best price in India. Hobby and You is your perfect destination to shop Arduino Uno Projects online at affordable rates.