Crossing the Mirage – Passing through Youth

Posted by Bulusu S Murthy
November 21, 2017

If passing through youth was like crossing the mirage of life for Chandra and Nithya, it proved to be chasing the mirage of love for Sathya and Prema though for plain Vasavi, Chandra’s pitiable sibling, it was the end of the road.

As life brings Chandra, who suffers from an inferiority complex for his perceived ugliness, and Nithya, who was bogged down being jilted by Vasu, together, they script their fate of fulfillment.

And as poetic justice would have it, Sathya, who caused Prema’s heart burn, himself was led down the garden path by Kala, doing a Sathya on Sathya.

Just not that, life has in store just deserts for Vasu owing to Nithya’s retribution as he tries to stalk her. Besides, after many a fictional twist and turn, the way the story ends, challenges the perception that fact is stranger than fiction.

Link to the free ebook at Project Gutenberg Self-Publishing Press http://www.gutenberg.us/eBooks/WPLBN0002827431-Crossing-the-Mirage–Passing-Through-Youth-by-Murthy-B-S-.aspx?