Demonetisation Aniversary

Posted by priya saini
November 16, 2017

NOTE: This post has been self-published by the author. Anyone can write on Youth Ki Awaaz.

How do you feel if all your money or can say that all your hardwork gets wasted in just few hours ? It gives you a huge shock but it gives you a heartattack when you came to know 3-4 hours earlier before the demonetisation. 8 November yes 8 November means the day before yesterday was considerbed as a black day for most of the people because on this day we lost our high currency 500 and 1000 notes . 8 November 2016 was the day when this announcement came out that 500-1000 notes are getting invalid next day . The day before yesterday means 8 November was a anti black money day for some people especially BJP government as they were saying that they were fighting against corruption . But for most of the people specially congress it was a black day for democracy and economy . The impact of demonetisation is very negative because many people lost their lives . As well as it has drastically affected our Indian economy level. Due to demonetisation mostly people were investing their money in buying gold . There were huge queues in front of ATMs and banks . People are even calling their dear and near ones for their money adjustments. People were only getting rs 4000 per day at that time . We are not denying the face that it also has a good impact on country like now the terrorism will decrease because their funding will also get affected . It leads to a great check on the terror related activities. Indian currency may get respect at the international markets . Corruption shall be down to a great extent as people will stop the tendency of accumulating money using wrong means .