Depression made me a ‘Fighter’

Posted by Uma
November 26, 2017

We all have some phase in our life when we had gone through the worst. Some may quit and some just ignore. But, in my case I brought my best from that worst. It happened a while ago when I was 16 and was studying pre-engineering. As usually,  my typical Indian parents made me join a corporate college for the most self-proclaimed course ‘M. P. C’. Everything was going fine till the day when I admitted the fact that I’m not worth it. My lecturers and parents threw bundles of pressures on me instead. My everyday with sunshine turned grey. As expected, I failed in a subject in the final exam. My relatives turned the gloomy me into the literal tragedy. But, somewhere I found a piece of hope left beneath my despair. I gathered all that hope and used it to attach the broken pieces of my confidence. I waited for the day I could show what I’m. I graduated with bachelors in Mass Communication and Journalism. I secured a job in a very renowned company. And now I’m getting a handsome pay more than those who made fun of my failures and laughed at my grief. So, this is my story. Hope it might motivate few.