I need an angel …๐Ÿ’–

Posted by Gaurav Gandhi
November 20, 2017

Im trying to see the forest ahead but this tree distrubs the sight of the beautiful senery ahead and that angel which saves me from my worries…and myself…. i want to see things ..that dont disrupt the sequence of my life. i want to be the the one to lead my life to arrange and design the small beads of steps that i need to take … For all that …i need to find that angel

…………………….because……………………

I cant understand why im sinking so deep into things , those little things that make u think like are u in a black hole? …. But no ur sinking deep more and more deep… To seek that angel because to find that one sparkle, peace , to reduce the worry……the angel is so warm, fuzzy , and comfortable……

Its like you want to be but you dont want to be….. And later you find that angel … But the angel refuses the love the sacrifice… But accepts that friendship that belongingness.. But u feel like something is lacking its the that angel its those sweet moments … With him its that angel… Which saves me even from myself its the way he listens.. Its the way he responds .. Its the way saves me ….and protects me from my nightmares.. And the cruel world of “make up”…
…..
For that i need an angel to save me from my fate cause of the unsurity of my the future i need him ………