Site icon Youth Ki Awaaz

IFMR Sricity opens applications for MBA batch 2018-20.

The Institute for Financial Management and Research (IFMR), located in Sri City near Chennai, has opened applications for its 19th batch of post graduate program in management – 2nd batch MBA  program.

Established in 1970 as a not-for-profit society, the Institute for Financial Management & Research, IFMR, has come up as a leading business school in the country. IFMR currently offers full-time MBA (erstwhile PGDM) 2 year full time MBA program in Finance, Marketing, IT & Operations, HR, and Financial Engineering, with additional specializations in Banking Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) & Data Sciences (Business Analytics), PhD programme and open and customized management development programmes (MDPs). IFMR was granted University status last year. 

Entrance exams considered are CAT 2017 / XAT 2018 / CMAT 2018 / GMAT & GRE (taken in the last three years). “We want to give a fair chance to the applicant and hence did not keep the cut off and weights same for all the entrance exams – scores of the entrance exams will be evaluated against the respective cut off and only best performance will be considered. The selection process consists of Written Ability Test (WAT) followed by personal interview (PI) by the selection committee members where apart from academics other potential managerial skill sets, diversity in terms of culture, background, experience (if any), interest areas shall be considered”, said Prof.  Suresh Venkatraman, Chairperson Admissions at IFMR.

Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can apply online at forms.ifmr.ac.in and by making a payment of Rs. 1,500.00 only. IFMR has two rounds of admission for the MBA batch (2018-20). The Early Decision Round is dedicated to those applicants who are currently employed and have work experience of 12 months to 36 months as of 1st December 2017. The deadline for this round is 18th December 2017. The selection process for this round scheduled in late January 2018 and February 2018, is expected be held at the following 7 Indian cities – Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Pune; subject to a viable number of shortlisted applicants in each of these centers.

The General Round is open to all applicants, who may or may not be employed.  The deadline for this round is 5th February2018. The selection process for this round scheduled in March 2018 is expected to be held at the 20 Indian cities.

Various scholarships based on merit and merit-cum-means are offered to students. More information on admissions can be obtained from admissions@ifmr.ac.in; Phone: 9385021777.

Released by DebriN Synergy

Exit mobile version