Sensitising​ ​youth​ ​towards​ ​entrepreneurship,​ ​advanced technologies

Posted by Bose Saheli
November 4, 2017

Nurturing the creative and innovative potential of youth has become pivotal in driving the nation on par with the world that’s moving at an ever-accelerating pace. iB Hubs through its initiative ‘Power To India’ has impacted over 5000+ students and aims to impact 20,000+ across 3 model states – Andhra Pradesh, Telangana & Uttar Pradesh.

Having organized 35 capacity building programs out of 100 planned, it’s very unique to see ‘Power To India’ having its prime focus on the youth of Tier-2, 3 & 4 cities . So far, the initiative has enabled youth from more than 75 colleges across 3 model states (Andhra Pradesh, Telangana & UP) to think in new dimensions and helped them open up to various career opportunities.Realising the impact that ‘iB Hubs Power To India’ can create, Startup India and Government of Uttar Pradesh have joined hands with iB Hubs to take the cause forward.

The youngsters have shared that the workshops gave them the essential insights and tools that would clear up the paths for their bright future. They also expressed that they understood the importance of entrepreneurial mindset and why it’s so essential to look at problems as opportunities. First-hand experience of Virtual Reality and captivating entrepreneurial activities like ‘Idea Generation and Validation’ were two of the most intriguing aspects that filled the attendees with a wave of enthusiasm.

Talking about the initiative, Ms.Radha Alekhya, CEO, iB Hubs said, “iB Hubs strongly believes in the huge potential of Indian youth and under right guidance, they can build solutions to the country and the world. Through Power to India, we are inculcating entrepreneurial mindset and are creating an interest towards advanced technologies. This is one of our initiatives which reinforces our vision to develop a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship in every nook and corner of the country. We are looking forward to see many quality innovations and we would be very happy to support them.”

College officials shared that initiatives like Power To India are very important to develop the students and that they were happy to support them in taking the nation forward.

Let’s look forward to a transformed India, as iB Hubs takes Power To India initiative nationwide .

To know more about ‘iB Hubs Power to India’ and other initiatives of iB Hubs, visit ibhubs.co/powertoindia .

Mr. Shiva Shanker, VP, Student Relations, iB Hubs giving a session on Entrepreneurship to the students.