WBJEE Admission Details 2018

Posted by deepika chauhan
November 8, 2017

The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) has declared that WBJEE 2018 examination will be hung on April 22, 2018 in disconnected mode. WBJEE 2018 offers admissions into the building courses into around 104 taking an interest organizations to every qualified hopeful. All admissions will be done in view of the secured scores in the WBJEE selection test. Those candidates who wish to apply for admissions through WBJEE 2018 should enroll themselves. The application form of WBJEE 2018 will be accessible from December 19 till January 19, 2018. Just enrolled candidates will have the capacity to get to the admit card of WBJEE 2018 which must be created at the exam focus. Those candidates who neglect to bring the admit card on the examination day won’t be permitted to endeavor the exam. Result of WBJEE 2018 will be accessible probably in the primary seven day stretch of June 2018. Candidates who qualify the placement test of WBJEE 2018 will be brought in for the advising and seat designation session. To think about the critical dates, application process, eligibility, exam pattern, result, directing and a greater amount of WBJEE 2018, read the full article.

WBJEE 2018 Important dates

S.No

Events

Important Dates

1

Availability of Online WBJEE 2018 Application Form

December 19, 2018 

2

Final Date to Fill Online Application Form along with Payment and Downloading of Confirmation Page

January 19, 2018

3

Correction Facility for Registered Candidates

Fourth week of January 2018 (Tentative)

4

Release of WBJEE 2018 Admit Card

April 12, 2018 

5

WBJEE 2018 Examination

April 22, 2018

Paper I (Mathematics) 

Paper II (Physics & Chemistry) 

6

WBJEE 2018 Answer Key

Third week of May 2018 (Tentative)

7

Declaration of Result

First week of June 2018 (Tentative)

8

Counselling Session of WBJEE 2018

Second week of June to Third week of July 2018 (Tentative)

WBJEE Eligibility Criteria

Every last one of the candidates require all the information about the eligibility for the WBJEE 2018 going before they apply for the exam. In the given focuses, all the focal unnoticeable parts have been given about the eligibility criteria:

• Candidates must have Indian nationality.

• Near that, candidates must have the place of West Bengal.

• The age of the candidates must be 17 years on 31st December 2018 while there will be no upper age confine.

• Illuminating purpose of imprisonment concerning Engineering& Technology exercises will be higher associate getting ready with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

• For Architecture programs, the base informational most remote point will be same however required subjects at the higher optional level will be English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

WBJEE Application Form 2018

Every last one of the candidates may need to fill the online application form to be qualified tom show up in the certification test. The application form will be open on the official site. Candidates should need to fill and present all the information in the application form. In addition unnoticeable bits are as given underneath:

• In the application form, candidates may need to give the bits of getting some answers concerning their name,addressand beyond what many would consider possible. Candidates may need to relate the checked duplicate of the imperative number of records viz. informational certificates,signatureand photograph.

• There will be an application fee in addition which they should pay through the online mode or the e-challan.

WBJEE Examination Pattern 2018

Candidates need to comprehend the examination pattern with the target that they can qualify the exam. Following fixations portrays the inconspicuous parts of exam pattern:

• There will be an other decision request paper where they will have 4 choices of the fitting responses.

• The ask for paper will be done on the OMR sheet.

• There will be a teach of 1/4thmarks for each wrong answer given by the candidates.

WBJEE Admit card

WBJEEB issues admit card to every single one of the candidates after the accommodation of the application forms. Candidates will have the ability to download admit card from the official site of the board an expansive bit of a month going before the begin of the exam.

• As showed by the logbook, the admit card will be accessible on the site in the long associate of April 2018.

• Candidates need to take the admit card to the examcentre, else, they won’t have the ability to show up in the exam.

WBJEE 2018 Result

The result of WBJEE 2018 will be verbalized more likely than not in the long associate of June 2018. The general open who qualify the exam will have the ability to apply for admission in different affiliations. Every last one of the candidates should need to demonstrate their solicitations to the admission square while showing up for guiding.

Candidates who suitably showed up in the circumstance test can check the WBJEE 2018 result by experiencing the official entry of expert. Candidates can download the result and take the printouts of the same as they should appear at the period of admission.