दबाव || by “S.MANNAH”!!

Posted by sweekriti sethi
December 26, 2017

NOTE: This post has been self-published by the author. Anyone can write on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Hello friends Namaste to one and all my dear readers. Today’s article is a mix of an anecdote and moral understanding based on some of my individual assumptions which I have genuinely observed into people of my age and also people quite older to me as well… Well the case is not the identification of age bars but the jind of mentality today’s prople have established in their attitudes and ways of leading life… Gone are tjose days wgen people seem to do productive workings and the sole propoganda is to inherit knowledgeable wisdom with creativity to flourish in high spirits but with the passage if time and the high increase in the technology by our side people have started lacking those productive and creative skills and has turned out to be a mere vicrim of what is known as “peer pressure”… 

This new age problem yes I would like to term it as a defect in the mechanism of a humankind as to why such a thing has even taken birth when we were all equally distributed brains by the Lords! to be honest… Actually the problem lies within people nowadays have become so prone to a term known as “copycat” that they couldn’t think beyond anything. Like for that matter the new age sensation known as the “GOT” which stands out as “Game of Thrones” has become such a craze in the people that common masses are going gaga over the series even if they didn’t really understand anything… Here my motto is not to demean any show or creation maybe that’s a unique thing to watch and wait eagerly for but the trend of a peer pressure is more smelled in the craze of the masses for watching a series known as the “GOT” no matter even if they don’t even know the full form of an abbreviation. This article is mentioning just the peer pressure concept and not to belittle any other project or works… 

To make this concept known as the “peer pressure” more simpler I would now like to explain the terminology to one & all divine readers… Well peer pressure is nothing but a kind of forceful encroachment under tge psyche of an individual created due to the company in which resides… Like for instance~ If Ram and Shyam are chain smokers and forces their other friend Kishore to commit the same habit if chain smoking and even if Kishore is not willing to adopt this habit of smoking but under a kind of perler pressure and to build an impression he unwillingly starts smoking or consuming hukka for that matters or drinking alcohol just to act “cool” or “kewl” in the eyes of his habitual tobacco consuming and drunkard friends under peer pressure to remai ln their buddy… Even marrigaes happen on that basis if Reema got married at an early age even Seema starts searching and eventually got her marriage fixed early as her friend got married and she too wanted to commit the same deed even if she is not ready on her own will but under a smcertain circumstances of “peer pressure”…

Even trying to be something you are not comes under this category which give rise to compression when you may lose your own individual self and starts performing like a mere puppet just to adapt the habit of your peers in a peer group… Even a book entitled “Fifty Shades of Grey” has been a talk of the town due to its bold storyline and a heavy sexual content which sidelined the story due to the overpowering of certain peers who treats the book and its film as a film based on mere sex related content but the certain groip of peers will give their own opinions regarding the books and flick only on the basis of one or two perceptions as described by other person of their group and the rest just repeated it and have developed a craze for it without analyzing tge book properly…. For instance let me share an anecdote with you’ll I have a friend named Kautilya Singh who was a very lean and thin guy for his age, one cannot even imagine him riding even a bicycle but he has gotten himself a brand new motorcycle Royal Enfield in his 9th grade only…

Do you guys know why? 

Well it is only due to peer pressure as his friends, his group-mates all owns their own bikes which are way too expensive as they can afford the price money if thise motorbikes but this isn’t the scenario as even my pal Kautilya can afford a bike wirth in lakhs but the actual problem occurs when Kautilya one day started performing some really deadly and dangerous stunts on the same bike which he owns as his stupid friends use to do… Like for instance~ He has done some bike stjnts infrint of my eyes as I was also one among the spectator of the bike stunts outside our school premises… Well everything is okay but the mistake of Kautilya is that he has undergone those difficult stunts without any expert supervision and in the rafe if overconfidence as well as copying his other stupid and dumb friends whonuse to perform such stunts he too played such stunts like wheeley, carty, pullingthe bike high on the air level without reachjng the gravitional force and crossing the obstacles infront of the stuntman. This is an irrational error and buffoonery Kautilya has committed which makes him the subject of mockery infront of hundreds of people present there including the old rickshaw wala’s. Well a thing seems like a laughing riot for others becomes Kautilya’s serious offence as he has not only broken his right hand as well as met with a hairline fracture on the keft leg which is not the only medical bills he is going to pay but this misdeed also resulted in him getting arrested by the police for misleading the youngsters hma chalan is cut down on his name, even after oaying the heavy fine the sufferings seems not ending for Kautilya as his licence is also been taken away for a year. 

Hadn’t he has not gone astray by the kind of peer he lives in he could have saved his licence and freedom… 

Well friends this above anecdote is not about an induvidual Kautilya and his wrong habits but to elucidate the repercussions of peer pressure just to act and sound cool and happening we sometimes ought to become what we are not. I have a heartiest request to all the youngsters out there to do wgatever they feel like but nit in the name of being a carbon-copy of others, one must try to search out the real individual from within…

~~~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ 

©”S MANNAH”!!

(All Contents Copyright ©. All Rights Reserved).

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

#writers🎩👓 #socialmedia📲💻 #shortstories #poems #articles #biographies…😊 ~~~ . . . .