How do I get an MEA attestation on my educational certificates?

Posted by james
December 18, 2017

NOTE: This post has been self-published by the author. Anyone can write on Youth Ki Awaaz.

If you are going abroad for your higher studies, you definitely need to get a student visa. In order to proceed further in this venture, you need to get your educational documents attested by the concerned authorities. Authentication is the process through which the authenticity of all your documents are verified and checked by the concerned authority and then an official stamp and signature is given to it. This is a rather time consuming process so in order to get all your works done on time, you need to start as early as possible.

In order to make things easier for you, there are many degree certificate attestation services who take the responsibility of getting this official seal and stamp on it. In this regard, it should be mentioned that before sending it to the Ministry of External Affairs, you need to get them attested from the Education Department of the State from where you belong.  This attestation is known as the HRD attestation. You need to provide all your diploma certificates, degree certificates and matriculation and secondary certificates both in original as well as in photocopies along with passport size photographs. Once this process is successfully done, you have to move to the Ministry of External Affairs for getting those attested by them.

Here is you will find these degree attestation services very helpful. They charge very nominal rates for doing this job. Even, some services have the facility of picking up your documents from your doorsteps and then return those to you in the same way. You will not have to run here and there waiting for hours to get this job done. The time taken by these services is very less. You will receive all your attested documents in hand within 10 days only. However, one thing that you should keep in mind is that you should verify that the service you have chosen is authorized by the government.

You should make sure that the MEA attestation that you are seeking is to have Apostille attestation or not. In case you are going to a country which have been a member of the Hague Convention of 1961, then you will need an Apostille attestation. Otherwise only normal attestation by the MEA would suffice. Thus, this is the entire procedure of getting your educational documents attested by the Ministry of External Affairs.

Once it is done, you will further need the attestation by the Embassy. After that, you can proceed with the other formalities of getting your visa done. The biggest benefit of this attestation is that once it is done, you would not find any problem or complications after moving abroad with regards to the authenticity of your documents. This would also facilitate your getting scholarships and other necessary requirements that you might need in the college. Start looking for a good attestation service today only in order to get your documents attested on time and proceed to your dream career.

About the Author:- Amit Jaiswal is a Digital Marketing Expert , Freelancer & Blogger who loves write SEO, Digital Marketing, Attestation & Proofreading Services. He is also Google Adwords Certified Professional who teaches most advance  Digital Marketing Course covering SEO, SMM & SEM.

Youth Ki Awaaz is an open platform where anybody can publish. This post does not necessarily represent the platform's views and opinions.